The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks VS Chicago Blackhawks - 7:00 PM PST, 10:00 PM EST on CBC

canucktican

The standings have never been organized like this and there has never been this much inter-conference play.

Can't compare to the previous 5 years.

As well, I'd like to know if "games in hand" was factored in? I hate these types of stats/predictions...because anything can happen. Those teams being chased can slump, go down to injury, etc. The teams chasing can get hot and go on a streak. Sylvia Browne is gone, no need to play these games any longer. Unless we should just pack it in now?...why do people continue to watch if they believe this stuff?

‏@FriedgeHNIC

TOR: Hughson/Simpson/Healy/Amber. MON: Cole/Galley/Campbell-Pascall. DET: Lee/Millen. VAN: Ball/Hrudey/Oake. After Hours: Roberto Luongo

NO MARK LEE! YES! :towel:

It is quite the reversal with Rick Ball and John Shorthouse. Ball being the primary radio caller with Shorthouse on television doing all 57 regional Sportsnet Pacific games. Shorthouse calls the game on radio tonight, while Ball is on national television.

are you kidding? Hrudey is beyond painful.. I love HNIC, but I can't stand that duo.

The good news is that you have the choice of listening to the Blackhawks commentators tonight since this game is also on WGN. All cable and satellite companies in Canada carry this channel. American viewers will get the HNIC feed as it is on NHL Network USA.

If Booth plays he'll get a double hat-trick. You heard it here first.

Booth from Sedin/Sedin

Booth from Santorelli/Stanton

Booth from Kesler/Higgins

Booth from Hansen/Bieksa

Booth from Edler/Burrows

Booth from Hamhuis/Garrison

thats a sextuple #confirmed

Sestito would earn full time beauty status if he put Keith on the LTIR tonight.

4-1 Canucks, we keep the momentum going and go on a tear after this game

Henrik

Daniel

Burrows

Garrison

Sharp

Post of the year. Love it. :)

If I could +1 this a few times I would.

Archived