The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [The Paradise] Game over please Sign Up!

otherwise

I had them re-consider, notice I said they were willing to, I didn't say they did/would. What made me persuade them was because once I contacted you (sheriff though you were doc) about being in contact with sheriff, when Peaches unvoted me, I thought it was suspicious and it could be you ordering votes off me so you can play nice and get the identity of the sheriff.

The only reason the sheriff contacted me was because I have easy access to Ryp, Kes and GreenDemon (Kumar?).

I think we can agree, using the PM system was a pretty weak reasoning to vote for you.

I see where you're coming from though.

While I'd love to be trusted this early, it's silly to expect any specials to contact me before the first nightfall. That being said, CL's claiming his sheriff is willing to do so is a giant red flag as I have not been contacted by anyone.

Adding onto that, I don't actually think you're likely to be mafia, but I think it's incredibly likely that the "sheriff" is setting you up as a fall guy.

I think we can agree, using the PM system was a pretty weak reasoning to vote for you.

I see where you're coming from though.

I was beyond livid when that was the reason I was voted, ESPECIALLY since it was Kes starting the vote. There has to be atleast some Mafia that voted for me, i'd be salivating at the opportunity to lynch a TP if I was Mafia.

If I do get lynched, I get last words and I have a fail safe in plan to reveal the sheriff's identity if I was getting played.

Btw Peaches, your unvote for me was edited so I don't think it originally counted or was that the plan ;)

voter

Kesler87 CL

Aladeen K87

King Heffy CL

IlDuce39 CL

CanucksLegacy

Dral iLduce

Kryten CL

The Purple Panda K87

One one two Bwhale

PPCLI K87

VICanucksfan5551 CL

Burrdaman K87

Peaches CL

Junko

Beluga Whale

LTCanucksfanatic dral

Alchemy Time Drouin

OurTimeToShine K87

Shiznak

Ryp

Green Demon CL

Kj29 VIC

Where's Wellwood

Luciferase

Drouin

This is the vote count I have, let me know if there is a mistake...

remember to vote: vote1

EDIT:

fixed!

Alright! Well, after dealing with my GMC league all day (OTTS can vouch for me), I'm finally here to play some Mafia. I've been following a bit so I don't need a layout of what's happened, I just haven't been posting tonight really that much (Obviously cause I'm Mafia!).

With that being said, from what I've gathered, I think CL would've been an awkward investigation to begin with, which has already been said. I'd want someone who's a great importance to the game to be investigated.

Someone like VIC makes perfect sense, however, it could be a ploy by the Mafia using VIC to their advantage. It's unlikely, but we can't exactly prove who the Sheriff is quite yet. CL would be the more likely candidate to either be played, or is infact Mafia and is trying to stir the pot. I'm not exactly fond of voting CL myself, but it will definitely gather us more information from doing so then holding back.

KH, since you've revealed yourself as the Doctor tonight, I'd recommend saving yourself incase the Mafia attack you. The worst that could come from it is that you ARE attacked and you become the centre for a TP alliance.

I still think CL is getting played, but without another name, we don't have much else to go for. Vote1 CanucksLegacy

Archived