The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks @ New York Rangers Nov,30,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

This is a GDT. That means if you are a real hockey fan, you get on an emotional coaster ride watching a game. Maybe that's something you haven't experienced. The rest of us get pssed when one of our players makes a bad or lazy play resulting in a goal against and we get ecstatic when our players make a great play and score. We probably over-react on a GDT, more than we would on a regular thread, (I admit I do). Both for the good and the bad and the ugly. Maybe one day you will also become such a fan of the game.

Let me know when you guys start having the ups come anywhere close to the number of downs. Until then, obvious BS

If you feel insulted go grab a blanket. I was merely pointing out the fact that over-reactive opinions are closer to 'opinion' rather than truth

Saying people have zero knowledge of the game and are sitting on their "fat asses" drinking beer is an insult. I have probably been watching hockey before you were even born as have a lot of people here with criticisms of this team. Fans who have sat through the mediocre years this team has put forth has every right to criticize them. People are fans for a reason. If you're sitting around, praising everything this team does even if they're playing like crap, I'm sorry to say it but you're a pretty unknowledgeable fan. They're professional athletes being payed millions to perform on TV and if they don't perform fans have every right to be upset about it.... It's a sport. If they want to make millions, they play through criticisms.

I would like to see a blow out so MG after his 'we need to wait and see what we have' bs on team 1040 the other day can be shoved up is flabby azz...

the dude needs 3 years to see what we have? lol...any average fan has know for 3 years what the problems are/have been and have all be proved to be right over and over and over and yet this man needs more time?

lol...useless

Archived