The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks @ New York Rangers Nov,30,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

I like how everyone is throwing Edler and Kassian under the bus. why don't you people try playing professional sports and see how you do? Probably couldn't even excel at an amateur level let alone play perfectly like many you seem to expect. typical sports fans who don't play sports at all.

Dis ma homey.

I like how everyone is throwing Edler and Kassian under the bus. why don't you people try playing professional sports and see how you do? Probably couldn't even excel at an amateur level let alone play perfectly like many you seem to expect. typical sports fans who don't play sports at all.

So if a doctor botches surgery on a family member, it's excusable because I don't have a medical degree?

They're professional athletes and will garner criticism... If you don't understand that you shouldn't even watch this sport or come on this board. They've been playing like crap and fans have every right to call them out on it. Their coach even yells at them for stupid things they do... Is the coach a typical sports fan?

Take off your rose coloured glasses, we dont get paid millions to be good ,so we are entitled make comments..

No although the cry babies will say otherwise. his puck clear hit a skate but that happens to everyone. typical CDC over reation

He's been pretty inconsistent and pretty bad all season though.

I came on here thinking Tanev would be thrown under the bus and was happily surprized it was Edler.

I still think we need to do some kind of trade- with a D- so I vote Edler- to some how get some scoring help. I may have missed the first half of the first peroid (well had it playing in the background as I made food) but I heard enough of the game that it seems like the Canucks shouldn't be down 2-0.

I see players bearing down to make plays and then I see a guy like Edler who routinely doesn't. That's a problem coming from anyone let alone a $5M/year player. Understand?

Archived