The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks @ New York Rangers Nov,30,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

Yeah starting to wonder what its going to take to get through to Kassian. Isnt he an RFA next year? I don't know if the team is going to want to resign him.

Kassian has a low hockey IQ. He needs to play hard, engaged and with passion continuously to overcome that serious deficiency. If he doesn't do those things...well, you know what the answer is.

Lol so true. Hmm.... it was only a day ago where everyone was jumping for joy and happy as hell with this team and now that this team has a bad game people are writing off the season, hahaha... Believe in your team and good things will happen. If it's not our year, it's not our year... You KNOW this team will be back and much better than they are this year, next year.. The injection of youth into this lineup will be huge. This team still has the ability to win it all... people just have to believe. You can quote me on this: This team will easily make the playoffs this year when Anaheim, Phoenix, Colorado, etc come back down to earth. The guys will start clicking soon and firing on all cylinders. Every bandwagoner who is crapping on the team for one game will be back and joyful as hell. I can already see it.

I have no idea who your are talking about.

Sedin Sedin Kassian

Booth Santorelli Kesler

Higgins Richardson Burrows

Hansen Welsh Sestito

If I'm Torts, my number one concern is trying to light a fire in Kassian.

Kassian playing well would fix almost everything wrong with our team. We'd still need a third line center in order to shift Richardson down to the fourth, but that need is much easier to address than finding a top 6 RW.

If I'm MG, I give the team 7 games to get Kass and the top 6 going. If that doesn't happen, nuke the core and start again.

Wait seriously are some of you trying to say that those of us who are not happy with our team playing this pathetic and aren't just patting them on the back are bandwagoners. Seriously.. Seriously... Well if we go by that thought then yup I am a total bandwagoner been one since 1993! I totally am watching a 4-1 blow out by the Rangers just cause I am a Bandwagoner... :picard: Give me a break. I and other fans who are actually still watching this game are NOT bandwagoners. Just because we have the balls to say that we are not happy with the way this team is playing and that we are worried about not making the playoffs. Just because we want Gillis to do something other then sitting there and twiddling his thumbs and give us the pieces we need to actually play good. This does not make us Bandwagoners. WE love this team that is why we are so upset right now. Give your head a shake.

Wait seriously are some of you trying to say that those of us who are not happy with our team playing this pathetic and aren't just patting them on the back are bandwagoners. Seriously.. Seriously... Well if we go by that thought then yup I am a total bandwagoner been one since 1993! I totally am watching a 4-1 blow out by the Rangers just cause I am a Bandwagoner... :picard: Give me a break. I and other fans who are actually still watching this game are NOT bandwagoners. Just because we have the balls to say that we are not happy with the way this team is playing and that we are worried about not making the playoffs. Just because we want Gillis to do something other then sitting there and twiddling his thumbs and give us the pieces we need to actually play good. This does not make us Bandwagoners. WE love this team that is why we are so upset right now. Give your head a shake.

Post of the year tbh

Archived