The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT]Vancouver Canucks @ New York Rangers Nov,30,2013 SNET-P

3KBieksa

Are you serious Kassian? Wtf. Thanks for another dumb penalty.

He's got nothing between his ears.

Every time his stupidity gets in the way of his talent, which is pretty well every game, I break into a cold sweat being reminded of the Cam Neely trade all over again.

yeah but clearly some dude came after him...he was responding the dude who came after him should be in the box too

The guy was chirping him not looking for a fight. That was a good call by the refs and I hope he learns from it. You don't take your gloves off ready to fight without the other guy agreeing to it. Stupid and unnecessary and will get you a penalty every time.

Lol no he doesn't man, he just need to sort out how he can play, how the coaches want him to play and contribute. If you've seen his passing, how he's scored etc you'd know he doesn't have a low hockey iq man

lol..wow...too much 'wanna be sportscaster' in you buddy

He just need to sort out how he can play? That goes back to what I said....low hockey IQ, man.

Patrick or Evander

Patrick :bigblush: hehehee all joking aside I wouldn't complain if it would happen but I don't see Chicago ever trading him and I don't see them ever trading with Vancouver if they were ever going to trade Kaner anyways..

I was talking about Evander, and I know we would have to give up more then just Edler to get Evander probably Edler, a draft pick and maybe even one of our stud prospects but if Gillis could do it he should. No one but The twins/Kes/tanev (but that's just cause I love the kid) should be untradable. We need a player like Evander Kane.

Reading your posts here today, I don't think you know what a die-hard fan is.

A die-hard fan is somebody that has been through years of crushing disappointment after crushing disappointment.

Some who's been emotionally invested in this team even when it wasn't popular to do so.

Someone who's watched 3 glorious Stanley Cup runs all end the same way, swear off this team forever because of the emotional toll was taking, then come back the next season to do it all over again.

The fact that you're on here preaching about not being a bandwagon fan tells me you're the biggest bandwagoner on here.

The uniting tie between all the folks who I've said are overly negative is this love of being a victim. You describe an addiction more than you describe something you actually enjoy. Seems more like you can't comprehend that someone could actually feel appreciative and supportive of the team without feeling like absolute garbage every time there's a goal against. There's usually over 200 of those in a season. You'll forgive me if I don't view them as the end of the world and instead take a more cerebral view.

As for why I keep talking about this, I find it genuinely interesting. You guys are as much a part of the show as the team is for me. You guys just experience so much misery for a voluntary activity. You have to admit it's a bit ridiculous.

The guy was chirping him not looking for a fight. That was a good call by the refs and I hope he learns from it. You don't take your gloves off ready to fight without the other guy agreeing to it. Stupid and unnecessary and will get you a penalty every time.

the other guy was a feline man...you don't go after someone to try and start it then not drop em...it was a cheap play by the ranger...its the code buddy...its the same as diving...its not Kass's fault for responding

We have no one that can shoot the puck.

Daniel has fallen off, Henrik is afraid to shoot, Kesler was never good but steadu, Higgins is atrociious, Hansen hits one in a million, Burrows is not bad but rarely beats the goalie on a pure shot as he takes those every so often from 3 feet inside the blueline.

Gillis is missing a lot of important hockey aspects on this cap team.

He's got nothing between his ears.

Every time his stupidity gets in the way of his talent, which is pretty well every game, I break into a cold sweat being reminded of the Cam Neely trade all over again.

You mean he has a low hockey IQ? I'd like to introduce you to .... NucksCup2015. Have atter!

Archived