The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Bieksa wins by domination!

TheRussianRocket.

He'd given the team a chance to win in 13 of his last 15 games coming into this one as he had allowed 2 goals or less in those 13 games, how many did we win? alot less than 13

Why is it always up to Luongo to give the team a chance when they're playing like crap? They need to bail him out when he has a bad game too, goes both ways. That's exactly how Boston won the cup in 2011 (yes i'm bringing up 2011 get over it) Tim Thomas was not very good in some games against Tampa but his team outscored them when he wasn't and they won the series.

Where did I mention the past 15 games? Why are you? Today he did not make the kind of save his opposition's goalie did and the game was out of reach (for a team struggling to score) before the 2nd period. As to why Lu should make those kind of saves, I can think of Millions of them.

Nice to see the crybabies, whiners, Internet tough guys, clever dicks and overall douchebags all convening in the same post. Same people who drool over their keyboard after every win too.

Here is a list of players that Canucks "fans have wanted to see traded or waive in the past two weeks:

Edler, Kesler, Burrows, Booth, Higgins, Hansen, Kassian, Sestito, Weise, Hamhuis, Bieksa, Tanev, Garrison, Luongo.

Wonder why people call you all bandwagoners. Lol.

So we are just suppose to sit back and say nothing about the way the team played today? Are we not allowed as fan to point out the flaws of our favorite team and our favorite (or not so favorite players) when they don't even bother to show up and play. You do realize that even die hard fans will get frustrated sometimes and thus have EVERY right to complain and comment when we watch our team play so horrible. I am so sick of the rest of you assuming that those of us who disliked that pathetic display of play by our team are automatically Bandwagoners.

Yes some people seem to rag on them more then anything and yes that is annoying but stop assuming EVERY negative thing said by a fan means that the fan is a Bandwagoner.

Now regarding wanting players to be traded its not so much we WANT a specific player off of the team (well with Booth) but we are looking at this in a realistic light if Gillis doesn't make a trade and bring in a LEGIT top 6 player we won't go anywhere.

Maybe you should take that into consideration instead of throwing the word 'Bandwagoner' around like its the 'cool' thing to do.

Where did I mention the past 15 games? Why are you? Today he did not make the kind of save his opposition's goalie did and the game was out of reach (for a team struggling to score) before the 2nd period. As to why Lu should make those kind of saves, I can think of Millions of them.

are youone of those "what have you done for me lately" fans too? I mention them because Luongo has been playing well for us

did he have a bad game today? yes, does that mean we should just forget about how well he's been playing prior to this game? no

Yes Lu should make "big saves" and bail the team out/keep them in it when they're playing bad, however the team needs to score a big goal too when the situation is reversed and I can't remember the last time that happened this season.

are youone of those "what have you done for me lately" fans too? I mention them because Luongo has been playing well for us

did he have a bad game today? yes, does that mean we should just forget about how well he's been playing prior to this game? no

Yes Lu should make "big saves" and bail the team out/keep them in it when they're playing bad, however the team needs to score a big goal too when the situation is reversed and I can't remember the last time that happened this season.

Look, when your team looses 8 of last 10, your goalie "has not been playing good" ! When your goalie is 24 in GAA and 30 in SV% he has not been playing good ! And when 29 other GMs in this league were not willing to even give up two second rounders to get your goalie, he is not as good as you think. Watch some none Canucks games to realize we are getting average to below average goaltending.

I dont think you know how to read a stat chart.

He is 24th in GAA and 29th in SV % . He is not playing well.

The forwards are playing worse however. They are the reason we are losing. Not Luongo.

Thank goodness Tortorella pulled Luongo when he did. He wasn't good at all.

The defense was embarrassing tonight. Clearly someone has to be traded. Edler seems the most likely candidate based on his descent into inconsistency again.

The house that Gillis built is showing serious cracks in the foundation.

Thank goodness Tortorella pulled Luongo when he did. He wasn't good at all.

The defense was embarrassing tonight. Clearly someone has to be traded. Edler seems the most likely candidate based on his descent into inconsistency again.

The house that Gillis built is showing serious cracks in the foundation.

The foundation had cracks more than a year ago. The plaster is falling off the sides of the house now.

WE seem to agree that Lu had a bad game. good. As for the team scoring to help him out, last game they scored 5, that should qualify.

Don't be so defensive...even Torts said the pull was at least partially due to Lu not being on. Lu isn't the problem but he is part of it.

BTW - Not that it's really any of your damn business but...I'm a fan who grew up watching hockey in black and white when there was only 1 game a week on CBC. I've been a fan of the Nucks since they came into the league and have had my heart-broken each time they've made their SC run to the finals.

No one should have to prove to anyone else whether they are a true fan or not. Its so friggin condescending. Pretty sure we're all here because we care about this team.

I may complain sometimes but they're everything to me, and my family. Cheering for them and worrying about them is something we've always done.

Archived