The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Florida Panthers replace broken pane of glass with one you can’t see through (Video)

Grapefruits

Knowing this is 'Murcia, wouldn't be surprised if someone sitting behind the replacement 'glass' sues the Panthers/NHL and actually ends up winning. Actually should be a possibitly I assume to but might be wrong.

The Panthers are so bad he will probably have to end up paying them.

Even though the changing of the shattered glass should be fairly speedy, I really doubt the idea was to rather be super fast and fail... Fans would probably have been happier with a few extra minutes of delay and not see this that can't be seen (through)...

I used to work with plastic and glass... That really is a pane of glass they put up, but they left the protective film on it. Which I don't get how they couldn't of taken it off, since all you have to do is peel it...

They said there was something wrong so they couldn't peel off the protective layer ( paper?). Seems fishy though.

They said there was something wrong so they couldn't peel off the protective layer ( paper?). Seems fishy though.

Apparently they figured it out for OT so no excuses. Probably a crappy crew on hand that didn't know what they were doing. So unprofessional though.

Archived