The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Recall] Joacim Eriksson backing up Eddie Lack

Strombone1

Developing_Header.jpg

AHL Transaction:

http://theahl.com/st...ransactions.php

12/27/2013 // Joacim Eriksson (G) // Utica // DEL Recalled from loan by Vancouver (NHL)

If Luongo's injury is a groin and abdominal issue Grade 1 symptoms disappear within a week; Grade 2 symptoms last 2-3 weeks; Grade 3 symptoms 6-8 weeks or longer.

News1130 Sports @News1130Sports

Erikssson was told before Christmas to be ready to come to Vancouver in case Roberto Loungo wasn't 100% ready to return.

Sportsnet Pacific @SNETPacific

#Canucks Joacim Eriksson on the ice along with Eddie Lack for an early skate this morning.

BcgtHjpCQAAPF5q.jpg

Vancouver Canucks @VanCanucks

First look at Eriksson. "I was surprised when I got the call, but I'm ready to support."

BchGjzfCYAEWt4q.jpg

It's too bad the Stark story line has basically been killed off, makes the first 3 seasons irrelevant.

Well I'm happy Lack will be getting some games in, I guess it wasn't Luongo just being kind to Eddie and giving him a game infront of his parents.

Eriksson was just getting his feet under him in the AHL, I doubt we'll even see him get the 2nd part of a back to back.

Not to worry, Lack has been playing very well. Our D has been playing well in front of him and the team seems to play with confidence with him between the pipes.

What we should be afraid of is our defensive play relaxing too much or getting sloppy. I agree with what others have said... call up Corrado and sit one of Alberts or Weber.

Archived