The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CGY - 1/18/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

‏@VanCanucks

Heading over to the ice, morning skate is underway for #Canucks. Booth and H. Sedin skating, Santo not on the ice. All goalies present.

(Including Jordan Schroeder and Ryan Stanton).

great too see some of the walking wounded are at least close to game action, we could sure use their services about now

Hyperbole at it's finest. or maybe worst.

Well the dude did knock another player unconscious. That's pretty wild, I know the game is rough but that doesn't happen every game. But an aren't for another day I guess. Go blue and green guys.

‏@patersonjeff

#Canucks Schroeder says injured leg feels good. Ready for full practice now. Hoping to play soon, but not putting time frame on return

Awesome news.

I really hope he plays amazing once he is ready. This might be it for him here

@patersonjeff

#Canucks Stanton says hopes to be back 'fairly soon'. No set date, but building up each day and getting back into game shape

It will be nice to have Stanton back. He had some good chemistry with Bieksa, which is important cause Bieksa doesn't really have chemistry with Edler or Garrison.

Hamhuis Tanev

Edler Garrison

Stanton Bieksa

Way more balance. Just need Hamhuis to get his crap together.

If you're not 100% don't play. That should be the message to all the injured. Come back when ready. Obviously we could use all the questionable players in (specifically Henrik) but I'd rather wait for Henrik to be 100%…don't push it.

We just need to win. Just one win could do wonders for the team, get their confidence up and maybe they will get on a roll? One period, one shift at a time. Just outplay them and we should be fine :)

Hey, big nose the caveman! We don't take kindly to your kind around here

I'm so scared.

You people are the epitome of the self-entitled, arrogant, stubborn, "high as Rob Ford when winning, suicidal when losing" fanbase that exists in this city. I'm not afraid to say that I hate some of you.

Archived