The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CGY - 1/18/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

Who cares if Torts goes off. He stood up for his team. Although he didn't have to do what he did and its over and done with, maybe it'll wake the boys up. We've been pushed around and depicted as soft long enough in this league. If that turns some people off so be it, not that sad to see you leave... GKG!

Its quite clear the NHL...National Hokey League...has come clean and upfront with their position on the Vancouver Canucks after years of silence and denial...its open season on the team. However the problem is not only Vancouver's but any other Canadian team that vaguely resembles a threat to make noise in the playoffs, Bettman will never allow a Canadian squad to win a cup under his rule.

And those of you who wear rose coloured glasses in the belief that professional sports is all about fairness, honesty, and personal integrity should watch the Ken Burns documentary "Baseball" and see the vendettas between commissioners, owners, teams and players that arose.

Watch Vancouver get slapped with a league fine after this one.

totally agree with you.

I agree with PJ's words, no so much his mad rant.

I don't see anything wrong with Flames starting their 4th line.

Its hockey, there are 4 lines, you can start any line you want especially if you are not at home since the home team can line match.

Starting a 4th line is nothing new, pretty sure we've done that before.

If they were playing in Calgary and we start the Sedins and Flames chose the 4th line against them, then I would be pissed.

I like Torts, but kind of stupid there because we have the final say on the starting line up.

Its called line matching.

Archived