The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] CGY - 1/18/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

Kass has been absolutely grade A since beginning of December. Like top line player good.

But I can't stop laughing about Torts telling Kassian to 'calm down' when he stood on the bench yelling after the line brawl. Then Torts charges into the Flames dressing room 15 mins later, lol.

So people aren't allowed to say the team is playing like garbage? I'm a Canucks fan too but when I see the team I love playing like a bunch of goons I'm going to call them on it and not blame the refs or other teams 4 games in a row.

So, you want them to play the same as they have been over the past two seasons? Yeah, that worked!

Well, I'm kind of upset this is the first game I've missed in long time. I got home in time to watch the second half of the third, but by the sound of it I missed all the real action already. Any recaps in this thread yet?

:picard:

better to say nothing and have people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.

I've been with this team since 1975 and on this board since the beginning........why are differing opinions so offensive to you?

Lol..I have been with it that long as well tool....because you are a troll,, whats so hard to understand. Tell me all mighty know it all..why are you a Canuck fan?

Archived