The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Superbowl XLVIII

Chauncey

Super Bowl XLVIII  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

great job seattle..but the worst SB i have ever seen since years..no excitment, no fun, just boring

congrats seattle though

Depends what side of the field you were on.

First time I watched an entire SB since the Pats last won it.

Manning's numbers weren't even bad. But damn, props to Seattle defense. Denver's D was absolutely brutal though. Couldn't stop the bleeding, and that Harvin return and the following TD were just brutal. Also, Denver's offensive line picked the worst game of the season to play bad. Hard to decide whether to blame the O-line, all of the secondary and special teams D, or the recievers for just not getting open. Manning had a terrible first interception, but the only good part of Denver's game was their run defense.

Seattle's defense was just beastly. Their offense still kind of sucked, but they got it done. Pretty much followed the script on what you'd expect.

Manning's numbers weren't even bad. But damn, props to Seattle defense. Denver's D was absolutely brutal though. Couldn't stop the bleeding, and that Harvin return and the following TD were just brutal. Also, Denver's offensive line picked the worst game of the season to play bad. Hard to decide whether to blame the O-line, all of the secondary and special teams D, or the recievers for just not getting open. Manning had a terrible first interception, but the only good part of Denver's game was their run defense.

Seattle's defense was just beastly. Their offense still kind of sucked, but they got it done. Pretty much followed the script on what you'd expect.

I just read this on another forum... Manning set a SB record today for most completed passes... really? LOL that would be so great if you didn't just get your butt handed to you and didn't score any points in a whole half of football.

I just read this on another forum... Manning set a SB record today for most completed passes... really? LOL that would be so great if you didn't just get your butt handed to you and didn't score any points in a whole half of football.

The O-line was caving in on him and no one could get open deep. He didn't even do bad, he just had no time, and no one open. It was a trainwreck to watch. Actually became a very boring superbowl, especially when you can almost tell the game was over before half time. But it was -really- over when Harvin scored on that return. Glad Seattle won, for sure. I feel bad for Manning, but man. What a trainwreck of a game for the Denver D. Did so well in the playoffs up to that point, then in like every aspect they turned on the suck. Cringe worthy.

Defences win championships. A good defence always beats a good offence. Doesn't matter what sport, or what stage. Seattle had a championship defence, it doesn't matter how good the Broncos offence is. Just look back to what the Giants D did to Brady and the Patriots in their record-setting year. I predicted a Seahawks win from the start, but not by this much...

Archived