The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Province Article - is Daniel Sedin Done...

cabinessence

I hope he's not done, but who knows.

By way of comparison, Mason Raymond has scored one more goal than Danny so far this season.

MASON FREAKING RAYMOND!!!

I think someone here mentioned, if not then on 1040, that Booth has just as many goals as Daniel in the past 2 seasons or something like that. And here we are always breaking his balls about the lack of production.

I think someone here mentioned, if not then on 1040, that Booth has just as many goals as Daniel in the past 2 seasons or something like that. And here we are always breaking his balls about the lack of production.

That was my post. I was shocked when I came across the stat.

We all know how much Danny is struggling to score goals, but it wasn't until I saw this stat that it really hit home for me:

"Since March 21st, 2012 Daniel has lit the lamp a measly 25 times in 107 games. As a frame of reference, David Booth has scored 22 goals in 106 games as a Canuck, and consistently gets skewered for it."

http://canucksarmy.com/2014/1/29/the-elephant-in-the-room-daniel-sedins-scoring-woes

Yikes.

Let's see, how many 33 year olds in Canucks history have dipped in production and then rebounded.....cue bass solo!!

depends what you mean by rebounded.... I don't think his point totals will ever soar again, no more 100 point seasons, no more point per game seasons. maybe it is 50 points... what else is new for 33 year old?

how many 33 year olds in NHL history have dipped in production and then rebounded? Selanne did it, you never know. It is highly unlikely though I'll give you that. More than likely the bass will start to play and we can chill out and get into the groove. I hope the drummer is good!

• 2 weeks later...

Fun fact: Daniel Sedin already has more points in the Olympics than he has had in his last 16 games with the Canucks.

I don't know whether to be happy that he found his game, or PO'd at what seems to be a blatant case of saving yourself for the games you deem more important.

Fun fact: Daniel Sedin already has more points in the Olympics than he has had in his last 16 games with the Canucks.

I don't know whether to be happy that he found his game, or PO'd at what seems to be a blatant case of saving yourself for the games you deem more important.

Let's remember, the Canucks as a whole have been playing terrible offensively the entire season, not just the Sedin's. The only foward producing any offense is Kesler, on pace for the second most goals in a season in his career. The Canucks, in general, are not a high scoring team anymore. At least, they are coached to play a tighter game.

Glen Healy was douche-trolling as usual, asking if they're celebrating in the streets of Vancouver because Daniel has scored a goal.

The guy really helps the CBC raise the bar on broadcasting standards.

Speaking of tighter games, Edler has a positive +/-!!!

That ^^ and Daniel showing once again that as usual CDC doesn't have a @#$%'ing clue about anything... particularly player evaluation or team management.

On a side note, Hamhuis and Luongo seem to have magically infected team Canada with the Canucks inability to actually score goals despite controlling play. Perhaps they should be drowned to see if they're witches?

maybe the fact playing with backstrom and louie erikson is alot better than playing with a struggling burrows and hansen??

maybe the fact playing with backstrom and louie erikson is alot better than playing with a struggling burrows and hansen??

More like having great players carry him against crappy teams. Daniel is the burden on his line here. Hank and Kes have been fine for most of the season, Danny still does nothing with em.

Daniel was on the ice for both sweden goals.

If there was a 3rd assist he would a got it too. He made the other goal happen.

Daniel has been a beauty so far. Can't wait til he's back in the blue and green.

Edler Karlson have been spectacular too.

Fun Fact: It's easier to score when your playing with better teammates.

People are so quick to jump on the sedins when they play well internationally :picard:

Fun Fact: It's easier to score when your playing with better teammates.

People are so quick to jump on the sedins when they play well internationally :picard:

Then how come guys like crosby n toews aren't playing better than they were in the nhl ? They do have better team mates after all.

Sedins are world class talent. So is eddy.

Archived