The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Zodiac - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS - Sign-ups open

Master Radishes

I was PMing Dral at the start of the game and I couln't decide if I should trust him.

Then right before the second nightfall, he said he trusts me and invited me to the alliance waiting room with 112 and Luciferase. I was so confused, but I trusted him. He said he could die that night but I thought it was unlikely.

Then at nightfall, we both died.

I say Dral was MVP. He created "the list" and passed it on to 112, who was also MVP worthy this game

I thought it would be damn near impossible for another Mafia game to top Omerta and the other one which the name of escapes me at the moment (VIC and MR know what I'm talking about), but this game was certainly up there.

Everything about this game was just superb, and I think the effort MR put into this is what made it so great. Take a bow, man.

Also, props to Dral for making the most out of a short game for him. Not sure we would have won without the work he did in gathering information for the TPs. Sorry for not trusting you. :lol:

Great game, guys. Thanks for one hell of a refreshing mafia format, MR. I agree with your summary that it was the traitors which made the TP overpowered, moreso than the numbers.

I know I've used the Traitor role before, long ago (you might be one of the few who would remember?) but I don't know why it worked so well that time and was so OP this time.

Oh well. Lesson learned.

Darkhorse MVP candidate: g_bassi

He tracked AT and discovered AT's Mafia affiliations, thus finishing off the 14K Triad. And then last night he was the one who tracked Luci, when everyone else was focused on OTTS and DD, and thus saw her make the WSW's kill. Throughout the game he was always on the ball, voting for the right people and picking up on Mafia mistakes.

Dral and 112 did more, but g_bassi played an understated role in the Town's success, in my opinion.

Aladeen was working for the Mafia, I think.

Yes, but giving the mafia a mole doesn't nearly balance out a role that can sink an entire triad on its own.

I know I've used the Traitor role before, long ago (you might be one of the few who would remember?) but I don't know why it worked so well that time and was so OP this time.

Oh well. Lesson learned.

The Departed themed one, right? I don't remember the particulars, unfortunately. I think the game thread is still kicking around in the bowels of WN. I could look for it after work.

WOW - yeah that was a crazy good game - WSW Triad played amazingly well, but I have to laugh at their 42 page PM as my collective pages of PMs when I died was at 70+ lol...

It seems everyone told me the truth about their signs (I'm pretty sure) when I PM'd them, so all that info was available for 112 to finish everything off - I had watchers on me the night I died as well, so AT totally got sunk...

Also to luci - good job on pretending to be TP, I definitely had my suspicions the few times you kept demanding information from me, and when you freaked out when I asked you to be investigated by BHB - but yeah, you still got all the info - luckily there was enough info to finish it off. The big thing that swayed my thinking you being TP was I thought MR set up the triad teams and giving them a dragon was kind of useless... although giving you guys a dragon/monkey combo was kinda OP, except it's what sunk you all in the end.

112 was a surgeon taking about his triad group... and the whole "cult" thing sunk the other group... they didn't really stand a chance..

And also - in case anyone didn't know - I didn't ACTUALLY have a sheriff, I kinda lied about that part lol - I had an inside man in 112

on another note - I was SOOO happy to die early as I was no longer sleeping at night lol.

Archived