The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Kesler shoots down FALSE trade rumours, Torts, +more!

TheRussianRocket.

Dude these reporters work for big national tv stations, I think they have to have some credibility otherwise it makes them and their employer look really bad if most of the time they made stuff up.

When almost every reporter reports it, you have to believe there is some truth. I wouldn't expect Kesler to say anything else. When and if he gets moved, then it will come out. Just like what happened with Hodgson

This

if people can't realize by now the media always spins crap and makes crap up for the sake of a story then i don't know what else to say

Kesler wants out

St.louis wants out

both talk about it 1 flat out denies the rumors the other mentions talking to their GM about their future media takes both situations and prints both players want out classic media b.s

could they both be traded sure anything can happen but the continual media spin crap b.s needs to stop if they want to come up with rumors mention your sources don't just say i heard over in Sochi Kesler told his teammates he wants out or St.louis wants out because he got left of TC originally

Dude these reporters work for big national tv stations, I think they have to have some credibility otherwise it makes them and their employer look really bad if most of the time they made stuff up.

When almost every reporter reports it, you have to believe there is some truth. I wouldn't expect Kesler to say anything else. When and if he gets moved, then it will come out. Just like what happened with Hodgson

haha I'm surprised you even game him a response. Dreger is one of the most knowledgable guys!

He is the first to announce many things, which includes Shea Weber's offer sheet.

When almost every reporter reports it, you have to believe there is some truth. I wouldn't expect Kesler to say anything else. When and if he gets moved, then it will come out. Just like what happened with Hodgson.

Canuck fans just believe everything the players say, because they are Canucks. Canucks are all honest and truthful humans!!!!

ya because TSN has never made anything up before

This is pretty much the stock reaction from any player in the situation Kesler is currently finding himself in.

He has to deny to keep the trade value up (if he is indeed traded at some point).

Agreed. Where there is smoke there is fire. He is just saying all the right things.

ya because TSN has never made anything up before

but the Canucks organization and players always tell the truth...I don't really recall them making anything up. They report whatever they hear and know in the present, weather a trade, signing happens or not. I highly doubt reporters just say "we need a story, lets make something up"

Glad to see these comments. Kesler shall stay a Canuck, and rightly so.

Can't believe some people believe some reporters over the player himself. This isn't like St. Louis where he won't deny a trade request.

Lol. What do you expect Kesler to say? He's not going to say he did demand a trade. He can't make himself look like the bad guy here.

From what I know and heard that trade was about to happen and last year's deadline but was nixed last minute because Tor wanted Van to retain salary

but the Canucks organization and players always tell the truth...I don't really recall them making anything up. They report whatever they hear and know in the present, weather a trade, signing happens or not. I highly doubt reporters just say "we need a story, lets make something up"

holy crap your naive to sports media if you think they don't make up crap for the sake of a story

why do you think they never mention their sources so often because their are 2 reasons for doing so and they probably use both

1. they don't want to revel their identity they could lose their job somebody in an organization

2. they didn't hear it from anyone they just wanted to get some clicks on their site

Archived