The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] MIN - 2/28/14 - 7:00PM

Strombone1

Seriously?

It's stupid to even think about it. Most of the "goalie controversy" was created by the media. I don't care if they put an inanimate carbon rod in net if the team wins. If you think Lu wants out because Lack started two games in a row after a shut out it's stupid. The media and the fans don't matter. If fans are stupid enough to listen to either rambling on about things they don't know about it's stupid.

Consider yourself enlightened.

Torts started a goalie that got a shutout and played very well the last game. Unwad panties.

Well I do think it will bother Luongo, if he is actually ready to start, if not then it's a moot point. It's not a sure thing that he'll be upset, but it isn't stupid to think so either. You know he wants to be the guy, and we know how fracked up the Schneider situation was for him, he's probably not going to feel good about sitting when he is ready. I also think that the crap storm surrounding the situation between Schneider and Luongo was a massive distraction to the team, it definitely didn't help. The team really doesn't need that right now being in a race for the playoffs.

Well I do think it will bother Luongo, if he is actually ready to start, if not then it's a moot point. It's not a sure thing that he'll be upset, but it isn't stupid to think so either. You know he wants to be the guy, and we know how fracked up the Schneider situation was for him, he's probably not going to feel good about sitting when he is ready. I also think that the crap storm surrounding the situation between Schneider and Luongo was a massive distraction to the team, it definitely didn't help. The team really doesn't need that right now being in a race for the playoffs.

Yeah but you're talking about a mole hill as if it's a mountain.

if you're sick of arguing about it why post something that starts the argument

You missed the whole temper tantrum by Cats PJ's on the first page? When I said it made me sick it was a plea for people to let it go. [Read between lines]

I guess it makes you the idiot for posting idiotic comments.

I guess it does.

Lack could potentially be moved, I really think hes a chip in play..

And def just riding the hot hand, then Lou will play against Ottawa

I'm a huge Luongo fanboy and I think he's still a top 3-5 goalie in the league, but I think trading Lack would be a grave mistake.

Archived