The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday vs. Calgary

jj99

Holy crap you guys are negative. You do realize it is still very very possible that we make the playoffs right? Cmon guys

Technically still true, but so much would have to change immediately it's hard to picture (especially the way the last ten games have gone).

I'll probably be watching (from the Toronto area), but in all honesty what are the chances of the Canucks scoring a goal, let alone winning?

The chances of them scoring a goal is about 90%. The chances of them scoring more than 1 is about 5%....as 1 seems to be the in-house cutoff number.

You have to wonder where the professional pride for most of these guys is at. Lack has it, but outside of him these guys seem disinterested in doing what it takes to win.

If they have given up, it will get real ugly and likely cost MG, JT and others their jobs...

How do you motivate this group?

Hopefully they put out a rookie playing his first game up against Sestito, Archibald, Bieksa, Kassian, and Stanton.

Ummm are you implying it was Calgarys fault that Lain was put on the ice? it was torts as he has last change... that just added to the hundreds of absolutely idiotic moves he's made this year.

tonight we get last change as well...

If Calgary iced the same line up; I'd start our 2knd line with Kassian bumped into it. Higgins, Kesler, Kassian, Stanton and Bieksa.

And tell them to play hockey.

Oh wait, Kassian is suspended...

Man, Hartley completely got in the Canucks heads didn't he? The ultimate troll...

I think the league throws the Canucks a bone in this one. Not that it'll matter in the long run.

I agree, the league probably has the canucks winning this one. The only question is by how- early lead or comeback win? What do you think Bettman chose?

You have to wonder where the professional pride for most of these guys is at. Lack has it, but outside of him these guys seem disinterested in doing what it takes to win.

If they have given up, it will get real ugly and likely cost MG, JT and others their jobs...

How do you motivate this group?

I can see it in the room now,

Henrik says, "Hey you guys if we don't get motivated Torts and Gilly could lose their jobs"

Room responds, " Meh, that is not alot of incentive for us to get motivated"

Archived