The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday vs. Calgary

jj99

I really like the Higgins Kesler Jensen line. Give the kid the best shot to succeed, don't worry about his defensive breakdowns let him be an offensive player.

Also for PP

Higgins Sedin Jensen

Kesler Edler

At least that is something positive to look forward to, good on ya. I hope Jensen has a good game.

I am the only person here who actually wants to the canucks to lose this game.

It's a tough call. Personally, I'll never hope for the Canucks to lose. But where this team is at, that doesn't make a whole lot of sense. What is best for this team is probably to get as a high a draft pick as possible.

Screw the pick though. It's a weak draft anyways. Canucks for cup 2014. Seriously it would be the most epic cup run in the history of sports, based on how this season has gone. Go 1-9 so close to the end of the season while being out of a playoff spot. And the team is actually good, if the majority of the players play to their potential, which is what it would take for them to make the playoffs. So if they do get in, I don't think they'll be contenders, but probably not to be taken lightly.

Iono bro I'm just trying to be optimistic.

My psychologist said it's best for my health under these circumstances.

GO ... Ummm Canucks Go !!!! Woo ... ... hoooo o!

did you start seeing this psychologist after luongo was traded

For those wondering, Kevin Bieksa and Jacob Markstrom will be the guests on After Hours with Scott Oake & Kelly Hrudey following the game.

I was wondering who they would get from the Canucks. Somewhat odd that it isn't the captain with all that is going on with the team, but we might get a little more honesty from Juice.

Are you 10 years old? Must be since you live in fantasies and can't accept reality.

Are you serious? All he said was that there is still a decent chance we make the playoffs. Which is true if we turn things around. Are you 10 years old for not being able to take a bit of positivity? What he said WAS reality, its fantasy to live in a land where the Canucks can not make the playoffs

This year and next are going to be painful - hope we at least get young. Maybe we will get mkinnon

No way the Avs trade away MacKinnon and if they were to, we would have to overpay by a lot to acquire him. Perhaps, you're thinking about Reinhart or Ekblad that are projected to go first overall this upcoming Draft?

Archived