The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Saturday vs. Calgary

jj99

CBC will act like they wont jump on a team when they are down and follow that by doing a long attack through the Moore incident.

They will connect that to Kassian and the last time we played Calgary. The whole pregame panel will dogpile on.

Intermission will be Maclean talking out the side of his mouth and salivating at our fortunes.

If this game gets out of hand score wise or fight wise CBC will go right into character assassination.

Tempted not to watch but like a well trained sheep I will watch. :towel:

Ron MacLean could barely hide his glee at our teams misfortunes from what I watched from him during that Heritage Classic game.

He's such a pompous azz. Can't stand him now. All it would have took from him was a simple apology to Vancouver hockey fans after the one-sided hit job on Burrows, and basically calling him a liar on National television. But no, he never will, he's an arrogant, cowardly piece of crap who hides behind Cherry.

Haha..but we have Jensen now..the anti-tank..!

Well if Jensen got a hat trick and led us to a blow out against the Flames then yeah it'd be worth a spot on draft day.

But if not, ask yourself, what would be more satisfying, a meaningless win against a backwater bottom dweller like Calgary (even if we win, i don't think we make it)

OR

Getting to watch the look on Burkey's face when we, the Canucks, pick one spot ahead of the Flames and take the player that Burkey was pining for?

Archived