The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

I believe you. Unfortunately, that doesn't clear you from having one of your teammates doing it. Weak excuse.

Hmm good point. Oh well. Any time I defend myself I seem suspicious. I can already tell this is a bandwagon in the making so when I die kill Heffy.

Well he was right, lol. I doubt someone would take a stab in the dark at Toews like that and not be sure about his allegiance.

Wait, I guess you mean that Mafia tactic, lol. I didn't get what you meant at first. Still, I don't see it.

Reference:

-The Villains' kill will resolve last. It will always be performed by Professor Chaos (the GM) so it cannot be blocked or tracked/watched.

-Certain roles will not be eligible for watching/tracking/role-blocking. These include Professor X and Thor. Daredevil and all communication-enabling roles also cannot be tracked or watched. If a role-blocker targets Daredevil, Silver Surfer, The Hulk, Deadpool, Wonder Woman, or Dr. Manhattan their actions will be blocked in the following round; all other roles will be blocked that night.

Bear with me guys but this is a theory I have, that in my opinion, sounds reasonable.

Last round, Kesler87 was The Punisher. He had the power to kill twice the entire game. According to his post in the thread, he was targetting PPCLI.

Let's assume Kes sent in a kill for PPCLI (I don't think he'd forget, he's takes this game fairly seriously + this is the 100th game). According to the original post, Villain kills will resolve last. I'd assume that means they are last on the kill order.

If that were true, that would mean in addition to being Villains kill target, he was also role blocked by a Villain. My guess is PPCLI had/has a key role for the Villains and they couldn't risk him dying early OR they didn't want to lose 2 Villains in one round.

Just my theory.

Actually does sound reasonable. At the very least, we know the Villains have a role-blocking power at their disposal.

SUPERMAN

No one is stronger and more powerful than Superman. He is so powerful, in fact, that the other Superheroes would not be able to act if Superman wanted to stop them. Every round, the Superman will block the actions of one other player.

Batman's not a possibility because Kesler would've survived the night.

Do we know who WW is partnered with?

I know that I stated my preference for Kesler87 as a partner, don't know if BHB chose Aladeen as well. If it's the case where sidekicks were given the power to choose their partner, we could guesstimate who BDM or WW would choose?

WW's partnered with KH.

Archived