The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Heroes (100th game special) - GAME OVER, HEROES WIN

Master Radishes

Draisaitl is unlikely to br drafted by the Canucks. What about Jake Virtanen? I like his playing style. Where is he expected to go in the draft? I think we should draft him, but that might be just because he's from the same city as me and went to the same middle school as I did.

It's possible, but again, it depends on where exactly we're drafting, and who's in charge of it. I wouldn't mind a player like Vitranen, but he'd have a hard time making me feel much better about this team. Kind of like with Horvat. He'll likely emerge into a more than respectable player, but it's hard to get excited about him breaking out. Even in this weak draft I feel like there are better players out there. They'll all likely get taken before Vitranen though. We need to break in a bit deep into the top 10.

Mark Messier was Canadian.

*ducks for cover*

Did you guys catch the boos he got when he showed up on the big screen during the Winter Classic? He was on our TVs for a split second, and I have no idea what he was saying or what he was doing on there, but the jeering was loud, and immediate, and awesome. Lol.

Did you guys catch the boos he got when he showed up on the big screen during the Winter Classic? He was on our TVs for a split second, and I have no idea what he was saying or what he was doing on there, but the jeering was loud, and immediate, and awesome. Lol.

YES LOL

I wonder whose brilliant idea that was.

Archived