The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Meltdown/Collapse

The Magician

If you're a fan of both teams, you're just a casual.

No, I just am capable of loving 2 teams. I still have my clear favorite, but unless Canucks are playing the Leafs, you will never see me cheer against them, even to "tank" the season. Has been that way since I started watching hockey @ 4 yrs old.

Kesler said give me the most min of all forwards?

Edler defenders?

Schroeder-6:58

Dalpe-4:50

Archibald-5:22

Sestito-9:35

What kind of coach allows 4 players to have under 10min of TOI? This is absolutely a Torts fail for overplaying the main guys...Hear of Fatigue? Its a major factor in being tired and seeming slow in the 3rd

Hes a joke...AV needed to go but damn Torts has already created a bigger disaster then AV ever could

You put it perfectly! Gillis needs to go too!

nothing more to say, its over. rebuild? That is a four to five year proposition.

When the style went from skill to thug plus skill we weren't there. Hockey has eoloved (?) to a two threat deal. Skill and thugs. That is how it is. When we lost in game 7, that message was delivered. It was not acted upon. Now the fallout. Aging skill guys who are out hustled and out muscled and out skliled, and who have no gas in the third period tank. .

It will take some time to fix this, AV hit the curve right, he was just one season out, but now well, it will take soooo long.

Torts had an over inflated ego, a pink slip and a rep. Not good enuf.

Doesn't mean I'm gonna quit, does mean I look into the mirror tho' (hold the juvenile comments please)

The 7 goals in the third kind of reminded me of the SCF blow outs.

The opposition scores a goal and puts on some pressure and this team folds like a cheap lawn chair, allowing quick goals in succession.

I see this in minor hockey, but in the NHL? My God!

and whats the common denominator between those meltdowns and this one... its not the coach and its not the goalies.

Reinhart

Ekblad

Bennett

Draisaitl

Dal Colle

Ritchie

Virtanen

Perlini

Kapanen

Fleury

Nylander

Ehlers

The top-12 is ripe this year folks :)

i don't follow every rookie tough to do with other teams to watch and availability but for being a supposed weak draft looks like a couple good names in that bunch

currently Canucks sit 8th overall Nashville sits 4 points back Carolina 5 points back NYI woo hoo they won sit now 9 points back so 9 points out of 5th overall and Canucks schedule left includes Anahiem twice Colorado twice La once i hate to look at games that way but should be 5 losses the way this team is playing and with the current state of things i would be shocked if they finished .500 with 15 games left

tough times ahead but hopefully with either a Management change we know it's coming i don't think Torts needs to be fired this season has been one big rollercoaster and it would hurt the team more than help it if Torts was let go so quickly

No, I just am capable of loving 2 teams. I still have my clear favorite, but unless Canucks are playing the Leafs, you will never see me cheer against them, even to "tank" the season. Has been that way since I started watching hockey @ 4 yrs old.

This is an example of the worst kind of fan, imho.

Pick a team. If it's not this one, then gtfo. Esp. when you blatantly hopped wagons when this one is losing.

Real Canucks fans relish the suffering.

For... What?

The point that it's a weak draft is exactly why we should lose every game remaining this season.

Oh, and it's not tanking if you honestly stink.

Thinking this team needs to tank to loose is delusional. This team is that bad. Lets not over value this group and think it needs to tank to loose.

You are 100% right this team stinks!

Archived