The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Buuuurrrrrrrrr!

TheRussianRocket.

Anything can happen in this league.

Every year they come up with their 4% and 2% odds - but really - a team goes on a 7 or 8 game win streak and those numbers change dramatically.

If Burr got some puck luck....anything can happen.

ya but with Kesler out would basically slot Mattias 2nd C Schroeder 3rd C i like both those players but a lot to ask of them going into the playoffs especially in the west

don't get me wrong i would love to see the Canucks in the playoffs but just the way this season has been up and down and all the injuries and distractions i think it would be best for them to grab a high pick as possible

Oh Burrs it was so good to see you score a goal finally, then you scored another :shock: and then we won thanks to Higgy and now I am no longer sadly content with a high draft pic I want a Hockey Miracle. Playoffs boys you can do it. Please oh please. Do it for Kesler.

So what happens to Kassian now?

He's back next game and I'm pretty Jensen will stay.

Very impressed with Jensen so far and I think staying here for the rest of the season will really help his development.

Not sure how Utica feels about that though haha

lol playoff push? we are 4 points back + they have 3 games in hand.. we literally have to go 14-0 and dallas only have to go 12-5 and still beat us for the last playoff spot.. which i don't even see happening.. say we go 12-2 dallas only have to win 10 games

regardless of a few wins here and there to finish the season 11 and 13 points up on NYI and CGY for 4th and 5th overall pick i doubt those teams make up that ground depending on how the Canucks now play without Kesler plus Burrows bumping the slump tough to tell but if they continue the trend of this 2014 spiral they probably can pick as high as 6th and as low as 10th i would say

Archived