The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Canucks sign Mike Zalewski

Vrienzy

As usual, another good (if long) post by Sid.

While the Comets aren't by any means guaranteed a playoff spot themselves, if we do get eliminated mathematically then I'd expect to see Archibald go down for sure to help them. Jensen maybe as well, but it'll depend on who's healthy for us at the time I'd guess. Then, if they're out of it, it won't really matter who's where so we'll just have to keep an eye on the 4 allowed call ups we have after the deadline if we want to give players a look.

He will need to play some games somewhere, and it's probably more useful for him to get some time in Utica than sitting for the majority of our last few games. If his confidence is very high coming out of RPI would be good to give him a chance in the bottom 6 I suppose.

As usual, another good (if long) post by Sid.

While the Comets aren't by any means guaranteed a playoff spot themselves, if we do get eliminated mathematically then I'd expect to see Archibald go down for sure to help them. Jensen maybe as well, but it'll depend on who's healthy for us at the time I'd guess. Then, if they're out of it, it won't really matter who's where so we'll just have to keep an eye on the 4 allowed call ups we have after the deadline if we want to give players a look.

Haha, thanks.

Yeah, you definitely have to take the good with the bad with my posts, especially of late.

Maybe I should make a bid for the CDC record for highest word count per post?

I'd venture that I'm already well on my way to earning that title (although this last one will undoubtedly bring my average down). ;)

Haha, thanks.Yeah, you definitely have to take the good with the bad with my posts, especially of late.

Maybe I should make a bid for the CDC record for highest word count per post?

I'd venture that I'm already well on my way to earning that title (although this last one will undoubtedly bring my average down). ;)

Nope, Sid.

That's still wetcoaster.

Even though they weren't usually HIS words.

One of the things I noted on the highlight package in the locker room is he's got a stall in the Canucks locker room---He's #40 right now. Is he practicing with the team? I haven't read, seen or heard anything about this. Looks like he might stay for a look-see if/when the canucks are mathematically eliminated?

One of the things I noted on the highlight package in the locker room is he's got a stall in the Canucks locker room---He's #40 right now. Is he practicing with the team? I haven't read, seen or heard anything about this. Looks like he might stay for a look-see if/when the canucks are mathematically eliminated?

he's had the number for a while (he's been on the roster page with the number) but i haven't heard about him practicing with the team yet.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived