The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PGT] Nucks fall just short

TheRussianRocket.

Dalpe and Schroeder could still pan out, both should be resigned, and given a chance to battle for the 2nd line centre slot.

I'd be very surprised to see Kesler traded and us not get a centre in return

Excellent battle for a banged up team. 41-21 shots in favour Vancouver but Lack, lacking consistency. Seems to be all over the crease and out of position at times.

^ And the subtle goalie bashing begins.

Don't mention the anemic powerplay (which is consistently bad) or the veteran defence running around in their own zone like idiots.

If you are going to start blaming the Canucks' rookie goaltender, it might be at least worthy to note all the other issues this team has had all season.

I don't think there is a goaltender who can play well enough for this team to win consistently, and we know this is true because they were losing games like this even when Roberto was still here.

Who though? I'm sure they'll get a centre, but I doubt he'll be good enough to NOT be challenged by Dalpe and Schroeder.

I'm not sure who we'd get, but I just can't see Dalpe being our second line centre next season from what he's shown so far. I could see Shredder in that spot though

^ And the subtle goalie bashing begins.

Don't mention the anemic powerplay (which is consistently bad) or the veteran defence running around in their own zone like idiots.

If you are going to start blaming the Canucks' rookie goaltender, it might be at least worthy to note all the other issues this team has had all season.

I don't think there is a goaltender who can play well enough for this team to win consistently, and we know this is true because they were losing games like this even when Roberto was still here.

This should be on Vancouver's city coat of arms..

"When things in life don't go how you planned, blame the Canucks Goaltender"

Really positive solid effort considering we're missing 3 of our top 6 forwards we started the season with.

Liking what i'm seeing out if Jensen, Kassian and Tanev the future looks bright with those guys and our future kids Gaunce, Horvat, Fox and the rest including our good young goalies.

Please Torts get rid of the meathead Sestito he's killing us with stupid penalties and a weak costly backcheck. Let's get one of our young farmhands in to see what they've got its a no brainer.

These completely idiotic foolish penalties by Dalpe and Sestito are unacceptable when we have just a small glimmer of hope at making the damn playoffs.

I'm not sure who we'd get, but I just can't see Dalpe being our second line centre next season from what he's shown so far. I could see Shredder in that spot though

Sutter, Bonino, Jenner, Tatar/Sheahan ( super unlikely), Laughton, Shaw/Teravainen/Kruger?

No Dalpe isn't nearly as likely as Schroeder, but he has a bit of potential to put up solid numbers with hard work. If he was stronger he'd look a lot better, hopefully he works hard on that this offseason. Looks like a Mike Santorelli type though. Down the road he'll put up mediocre numbers if a bad team is willing to give him a lot of minutes.

Good effort! If Dallas loses we are still alive! We need to win most games but really it depends on team above us ! Come on flames keep us close! :lol: I still believe we will make it :towel: beat the panthers , predators and sabres coming up ! Dallas plays pens and hawks so we can do this !

Love your enthusiasm but my gut tells me we're done. :(

Still hoping. :)

Archived