The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

GDT March 17th Canucks vs Tampa Bay Lightning 4:30 PM

Ryan kesler the beast

unbelievable. We are thinking long term. These last 12 games mean nothing, while putting us in a better draft position in a position to draft a player that will help us for the next 12 years mean more then a meaningless 12 games. And even if we make the playoffs, do you honestly think we can beat St.Louis without Kesler, Daniel and a number 1 goalie? Now you guys are the crazy ones.

How do the games mean nothing if we win tmrw and get within 1 point of a playoff spot?

Bandwagon nation on this GDT bunch of losers who want this team to tank, aren't even real fans.

are you one of those clueless people that wants this team to go on a run at the end of the season and just miss the playoffs?

what does that accomplish besides getting us a worse draft pick

we aren't making the playoffs, we need to win the rest of our remaining games or go 11-1 and then get some help on top of that, it's not happening.

Dallas will still have 4 games in hand you realize?

Chances are slim

But one of there games in hand is down 1-0 to bluejackets. They don't have there main goalie and Thomas can't be trusted at his age as they got blown out today 7-2. They play penguins and flyers coming up so there's a chance they can get on a losing streak. The Canucks will need to win tho... And if they fall short then so be it

Lightnings are an underrated team and deserves credit. They have to rookie's who are in their first season in the NHL in Palat and Johnson who has 44 and 42 points respectively. Pretty good, which Canucks would have rookies like that who could put up 40+ points in their season. Pretty sad and pathetic that one of their rookie has more points than our leading scorer Henrik LOL

Anyways back on topic, I give this one to the lightnings, but close game.

3-2 Lightnings in regulation, Stammer with 2 goals

Chances are slim

But one of there games in hand is down 1-0 to bluejackets. They don't have there main goalie and Thomas can't be trusted at his age as they got blown out today 7-2. They play penguins and flyers coming up so there's a chance they can get on a losing streak. The Canucks will need to win tho... And if they fall short then so be it

It's just not Dallas we have to worry about.

Phoenix has 75 points as well and two games in hand.

doesn't really need to bounce back, he wasn't that bad against Florida

I think Markstrom will get the start, he should anyways

I agree but I think Torts and management are going to ride Lack like a sideshow pony until we're mathematically out or in the playoffs. Other articles from Botchford (take it as you will) suggests Melanson believes Markstorm needs work in his game before being placed out there.

I know I am a 'homer' and crazy and delusional for thinking we have a chance, for believing that if we do make it that we will actually possibly pull off a LA 2012 but we aren't 'done' just yet! Screw tanking! Go for the playoffs boys!

Archived