The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ANA - 3/29/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

Garrison is slow and sucks.

Edler is disgraceful to beat this team canucks have to hit and hit hard. My god they dont seem to be playing to win it at all costs.

unbelievable I am so disappointed right now..some guys are playing and most are coasting. Torts sucks A$%

that is some real constructive super useful criticism now go to bed

Know what the best feeling in the world is?

In a delirious haze of sickness and fever, watching the clock tick down in what you think is the game and THEN REALIZING IT'S JUST THE END OF THE SECOND.

That just happened.

Given the way this game is going, I would think that would be a horrible feeling.

We should just keep Booth

I agree. Doesn't look like there will be much available through free agency. And we don't have the assets to make a trade.

Better than not using the cap space. It looks like he's found good chemistry with Richardson and Kassian. We need more players like him that go to the net.

Garrison is slow and sucks.

Edler is disgraceful to beat this team canucks have to hit and hit hard. My god they dont seem to be playing to win it at all costs.

unbelievable I am so disappointed right now..some guys are playing and most are coasting. Torts sucks A$%

what game are you watching?

I agree. Doesn't look like there will be much available through free agency. And we don't have the assets to make a trade.

Better than not using the cap space. It looks like he's found good chemistry with Richardson and Kassian. We need more players like him that go to the net.

depending on what you want...

We know Booth is a "man of faith" but do you have faith Booth will continue this effort consistently from now on? Based on two weeks of decent play?

The only excuse would be that he was injured more than he let on and is just now feeling well enough....see Burrows.

Archived