The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] ANA - 3/29/14 - 7PM

Strombone1

Get rid of torts! At least with AV the canucks are forechecking aggresively and always hitting. This team looks soft now.

Hire Laviolette - better coach without the BORING hockey, drama, and yelling at players torts brings. Even Marc Crawford with his run n gun style would be better fit for this team.

Also, Jensen being demoted/punished ruining his good start and overplaying lack doesnt look good.

Not sure we're watching the same team. They were equally if not more soft last year.

No, but he's the only one on this team who has struggled to do it the entire time he's been on the team, while making 4+ million.

Again - might have been true a couple weeks ago, not true now. He's outplayed Burrows. Burrows is still 3 points back and is the weakest of all the top 12 forwards.

The real surprise is Richardson who's also likely to keep his job. If both Booth and Burrows go, that will cut 8 million. It could be they do big shakeups with the team, or it could be they do nothing.

I think this is a game that all Canucks fans needed.

I'll admit that I hoped that we could squeak in and get hot at the right time. But this team continues to show that it just doesn't have what it takes to compete against top teams.

No shame in that. Just gotta get healthy, insert some young guns in the lineup, and cut out the passengers from the lineup. Come back stronger next year.

Lack is being overworked and overplayed.

Poor dude, Management is at fault here, traded both our elite goaltender which basically forces Lack to start. He also then has to basically play lights in lights out every night to give the team a chance to be in the PO. :sadno:

Archived