The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia - La guerra delle menti [GAME OVER - MAFIA WINS!]

Otis

You've done nothing that would clear your name and Aladeen seemed pretty adamant that you were clean. Luciferase is telling me that she was invited into a scripted-sounding PM between you two. I'll let her expand on that once she gets a chance.

Just get her to invite you.

Lol yes quite scripted, I'm not the type to make risky plays like that.

We've been going after each other the last two games I've played :P I wanted to see how much he kept up with his acting. He got me good in the zodiac game...

It's the latter PM I'm referring to. If I can get invited into that, Burr, that would be great.

Yeah, I was responding initially to Kesler. And looks like Intoews got an invite in...?

Also, I was just invited into one of these PMs you guys are talking about now, and it looks completely staged. Basically, BDM felt the need to prove her innocence to Aladeen, and Aladeen went on about how screwed the TPs will be when he comes up TP tonight. I guess this was supposed to make her look good?

Surprised to be alive! I've read what's going on and while I seem to be way off with my accusations this is my current thought process.

In no particular order, but grouped by suspic-o-meter.

Caboose - Mainly for the timely bandwagon against me... maybe I'm just spiteful.
Master Radishes - Kind of the same, though I think he's pushing hard to get me lynched when I think it's more than likely I've been investigated already seeing as how I haven't been vigged.

Burrdaman - From the very recent messages.

Kesler87 - MVP-lite gives everyone a weird feeling but he doesn't rankle me the way the others do.
Silfverberg Snipes - for the quiet factor.
Luciferase - again, related to recent messages.

Intoewsables

King Heffy

VICanucksfan5551

Just get her to invite you.

Lol yes quite scripted, I'm not the type to make risky plays like that.

We've been going after each other the last two games I've played :P I wanted to see how much he kept up with his acting. He got me good in the zodiac game...

Why were you trying to convince Aladeen of your innocence when he was the one up for lynch? It doesn't make any sense.

Why were you trying to convince Aladeen of your innocence when he was the one up for lynch? It doesn't make any sense.

I'm on my phone firstly so can you please invite VIC?

Do you guys really think I'd draw this much attention to myself?

He was throwing my name out a ton and I was doing the same to him. Not a master plan, just joking around with someone I have the last 3 games...

God are you guys ever on edge

Ehh, the more I read of the PM, the more I can believe that Burr might be telling the truth. I'd still like to hear more about this mini "alliance" Aladeen was building up though.

It was the pm that he originally sent to Luci.

He then added MR, Caboose and myself.

I'm assuming I was added because I had PM'd me. My original thought was he would include 1 mafia

Vote Master Radishes for now. Driving home from Nanaimo now, so I'll see where things stand when I get back.

You vote for me as you leave my hometown behind. Insult to injury. (Actually, it's just Nanaimo, so I don't blame you.)

You keep saying you find me suspicious. Can you at least explain why?

You vote for me as you leave my hometown behind. Insult to injury. (Actually, it's just Nanaimo, so I don't blame you.)

You keep saying you find me suspicious. Can you at least explain why?

I explained why last night. You've been very far off on your suspicions so far, which is unusual for you, and you've been piling onto the mafia that have been hung very late instead of leading the charge like you usually do.

Archived