The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

are the canucks for sale ?

THERETOOL

With the team goes the building and all associated rights to the entire vancouver professional sports scene.

This is a huge thing monetarily for a great number of reasons

If this was any kind of genuine rumour have to know that more credible people would be doing more than simply "tweeting" a comment about it from 2nd hand sources

i heard him say this on bmac and taylor this afternoon. he had had lunch with an unnamed person that would be considered a very reliable source who would be in the know in this situation, and said source intimated to him that there was chatter of a rumour going around that aquilini may be trying to offload the team.

mason himself attached no real weight to the rumour as its at best third hand and very flimsy. bmac and taylor even went so far as making fun of him, saying that this lunch may have been of the liquid variety, and the source was probably just a buddy from high school.

I hope so the aquilinis aren't good for the team. Nothing personal against them FA was a nice guy every time I spoke with him. But he has his hands full as it is and I prefer an owner who will not get too involved - as far as guiding or pressuring the GM which I think may have been the case in recent years.

Why don't we all chip in and buy it, form a public company called CDC and do this since we got so many GM's and coaches here.

The only problem is that most of these guys live in their moms basement and have no money.

Nice effort Lulover.

You read someone's post in the Gillis Should Stay thread and couldn't even be bothered to post the tweet?

i didn't .. i didn't think anyone was talking about it .. lock it if its not relevent ... if its not , i apologize ..I looked and did not see a thread about it

i didn't .. i didn't think anyone was talking about it .. lock it if its not relevent ... if its not , i apologize ..I looked and did not see a thread about it

there also isn't a thread about aquilini abducting, killing and eating 6 vietnamese children.

get on it.

No. I think you have the original thread. Just thought that after 3000+ posts you might think to post the tweet at least.

No. I think you have the original thread. Just thought that after 3000+ posts you might think to post the tweet at least.

its embarrasing but the only thing I really do on a computer is check my email , and surf .. I dont know how to post the tweet .. I never have .. sorry ..

its embarrasing but the only thing I really do on a computer is check my email , and surf .. I dont know how to post the tweet .. I never have .. sorry ..

you right click, select the tweet, copy it, and then right click and paste it.

Archived