The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

4 minutes ago, ShakyWalton said:

The strike outs are completely out of control...every game they rack them up..has to be remedied.

This team gets fence happy a little too easily.  Will get shut down in the playoffs unless they decide to go up the middle and the other way a little more often. Home runs feed the ego. Singles and doubles win championships. 

• Upvote 1

Missed the whole game except from the bottom 8th on, obviously the bats sucked again this game, but watching in the top 9th I blame Gibbons for this loss. 2 opportunities, one have Travis bunt as hard as it is to say I don't care, small ball wins you games. Gibbons has him in the lead off spot he should be capable of bunting, would of moved Lake to 2nd and Donaldson could of scored him. 2nd Lake should of been stealing on the first pitch of Donaldson's at bat or at least the 2nd pitch, then he would of scored on Donaldson's hit. This is why I don't like Gibbons he never wants to switch it up always looking for power over small ball, such a frustrating manager to watch.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, YummyCakeFace said:

It's constantly glitching. I write something and the whole page slides out. Sounds weird but that's what happens. Gotta start all over. Then it'll get stuck on a previous post and won't let me write a new one. Gotta clear everything and even that doesn't work a lot of the time. I have an IPhone 6. It ain't the phone. This has been happening since they changed everything around months ago. It was just fine the way it was. 

I have Android does the same for me has been happening the last couple months maybe like 5 it's super annoying. Deleting a post I don't want to comment on is ridiculous, sometimes it works after lots of trying or yeah I have to clear my cache out and re-sign in. If I want to add something in my post already and move the cursor to type I'll start typing and it moves somewhere else and types there, or even deleting that's the weird one. It will moves words or add words and of course delete in another area then I wanted. I haven't had the page slide out before though...

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

I have Android does the same for me has been happening the last couple months maybe like 5 it's super annoying. Deleting a post I don't want to comment on is ridiculous, sometimes it works after lots of trying or yeah I have to clear my cache out and re-sign in. If I want to add something in my post already and move the cursor to type I'll start typing and it moves somewhere else and types there, or even deleting that's the weird one. It will moves words or add words and of course delete in another area then I wanted. I haven't had the page slide out before though...

Ty.  Now I know I'm not crazy. For a while I thought it was just me but I've seen others as well as yourself that are having problems.  Oh technology lol. 

2 hours ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Missed the whole game except from the bottom 8th on, obviously the bats sucked again this game, but watching in the top 9th I blame Gibbons for this loss. 2 opportunities, one have Travis bunt as hard as it is to say I don't care, small ball wins you games. Gibbons has him in the lead off spot he should be capable of bunting, would of moved Lake to 2nd and Donaldson could of scored him. 2nd Lake should of been stealing on the first pitch of Donaldson's at bat or at least the 2nd pitch, then he would of scored on Donaldson's hit. This is why I don't like Gibbons he never wants to switch it up always looking for power over small ball, such a frustrating manager to watch.

Agreed

This is pretty pathetic and why the Jays don't distance themselves from the rest.

It's games/series like this which you have to take advantage of which make the rest of the season easier and not down to the wire where you have to worry about the fine line between starting guys or resting them.

Sigh..