The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

27 minutes ago, Sean Monahan said:

Also found it funny to see Rangers fans on their Facebook complain about the broadcasters being "clearly biased" in favour of the Jays after seeing some comments on here about that :P

I thought it was pretty down the middle myself. Some nut-hugging going both ways.

I felt there were comments both for and against both teams. Almost felt like homerism going both ways, so it must have been equal. 

24 minutes ago, Xbox said:

Hey at least Odor knows how to throw something :lol:

:lol:

1 minute ago, ChuckNORRIS4Cup said:

Already get goosebumps listening to this nice! Reminds me so much of Joe Carter back in the day with the excitement!

I will never forget where I was and what I was doing when he turned on that pitch. That joyous leap out of the box, over first base, and beyond, is burned into my memory.

• Upvote 1

Watched the game on PVR delay. People living downstairs must have been wondering what could possibly have generated such an explosion of noise at 10 o'clock.

Apparently this is the first series in MLB Playoff history that ended with a walk off error. Couldn't have happened to a better guy than Odor.

2 minutes ago, g_bassi13 said:

Watched the game on PVR delay. People living downstairs must have been wondering what could possibly have generated such an explosion of noise at 10 o'clock.

Apparently this is the first series in MLB Playoff history that ended with a walk off error. Couldn't have happened to a better guy than Odor.

I seem to remember the Yankees winning a series on a passed ball in the early 2000's. Not an error, but that's pretty crazy to be the first, with over a hundred years of playoffs.

11 hours ago, Art Vandelay said:

I seem to remember the Yankees winning a series on a passed ball in the early 2000's. Not an error, but that's pretty crazy to be the first, with over a hundred years of playoffs.

Feels like it's a statistical probability it should have before now, especially with nerves as they are in big situations.

Makes it all the more unique of a win, though.

Wow, another dramatic playoff win. This team has been making it a habit this post-season, which bodes well. Hopefully the magic can continue through the ALCS.

The ending to that game is bone-chilling. Best of luck to the Jays in the ALCS, they are playing great baseball when it counts.