The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

Obviously if the Jays lose tonight the series is over but I think if they win tonight they're gonna win game 7 as well. The winner of this game takes the series and I (call it blind optimism) strongly believe Price will shake his demons tonight. He was so close his last time out, just let it unravel in the 7th but absolutely carved through the first 6. He's on the brink here.

He's gotta be near perfect. And so does the bullpen. Because every time the starter or the pen slipped, they took advantage of it. 

Idk why but have a bad feeling Escobar will swing at the 1st pitch, get a lead off double, which will be the start of a 2-3 run inning. Really really hope Price proves me wrong.

...like I've been mentioning, 1st inning will be crucial and set the tone for Price. The way Esobar has been swinging at 1st pitches, makes me feel very insecure :$$$

Idk why but have a bad feeling Escobar will swing at the 1st pitch, get a lead off double, which will be the start of a 2-3 run inning. Really really hope Price proves me wrong.

...like I've been mentioning, 1st inning will be crucial and set the tone for Price. The way Esobar has been swinging at 1st pitches, makes me feel very insecure :$$$

Well you got the leadoff double part right.