The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Official] Toronto Blue Jays Major League Baseball thread

The Stork

44 minutes ago, TheHitman said:

Really thought Alford might make the jump to the majors this year but the Blue Jays have an outfield jam now. 

There's no log jam. Atkins already said the LF position will be filled from within. Anyone can get it at this point. Personally Id love to see Pompey.

Just now, Xbox said:

There's no log jam. Atkins already said the LF position will be filled from within. Anyone can get it at this point. Personally Id love to see Pompey.

Pompey/Alford - Pillar - Bautista with Carrera coming off the bench? Like it's not bad, but I'd rather we go out and get a proven guy. 

15 minutes ago, Pears said:

Pompey/Alford - Pillar - Bautista with Carrera coming off the bench? Like it's not bad, but I'd rather we go out and get a proven guy. 

I'd like another proven guy too, but after seeing the McCutchen trade package it turns me off. What about Melvin Upton Jr?

1 hour ago, Pears said:

and Upton as well.

eta...I see it was mentioned.

Edited by ShakyWalton

48 minutes ago, Xbox said:

I agree, Upton Jr is who I use at LF in MLB the show 16

I play MLB the show 14 and haven't touched it in a while. Pillar's rating was low and I ended up sending him to the minors. I have Saunders, Calhoun and Bats in my outfield and although Bats'rating goes down as he ages he is still produces some clutch hits for me

8 minutes ago, Beary Sweet said:

I play MLB the show 14 and haven't touched it in a while. Pillar's rating was low and I ended up sending him to the minors. I have Saunders, Calhoun and Bats in my outfield and although Bats'rating goes down as he ages he is still produces some clutch hits for me

Who has the higher ranking between Bautista and Encarnacion?

Just now, Alflives said:

Considering they are ranked so close, maybe the Jays did good by getting Bautista, for just one season, instead of four years for EE?

Only time will tell. As of now, I like our chances. Morales is an amazing clutch hitter. Bottom 8th, 2 out and he got a 3-run homer in Game 5 of the ALDS.