The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ADSF: (2) Tampa Bay Lightning vs (3) Montreal Canadiens

Who will win the series?  

86 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

much of Canada was on the "anyone but the canucks" wagon in 2011. why should I cheer for them? every team is comprised of canadian players anyways. we already proved we own this sport.

and that was nasty

Exactly. I won't cheer for a Canadian team just because they are Canadian. This is the NHL and not the Olympics. Most of canada did want us to lose in 2011. Montreal and Toronto wanted their division rivals in Boston over is.

Lindback is a plug, so big yet so small in the net because he plays so deep

He's a young guy who has only played 20 games a year thus far.., in his first ever playoff start.

Not sure he's earned the "plug" status.

His team is giving up grade A chances.

Exactly. I won't cheer for a Canadian team just because they are Canadian. This is the NHL and not the Olympics. Most of canada did want us to lose in 2011. Montreal and Toronto wanted their division rivals in Boston over is.

Exactly, there is a reason Canada has 7 different teams. Even before 2011 I was cheering against the Flames in 04, Oilers in 06 just because they are Canadian teams. I didn't want any other Canadian team to win the cup before Canucks

the Norris has basically become the best offensive d-man trophy

I know, it is really stupid now. It needs to be a combination of everything. Or they simply need 2 trophies.

Best defensive defenseman

Best offensive defenseman

Like the Selke

You do know how lucky Tampa is to even have a chance this game right?

Lucky? More like Price is playing like crap. TB also playing without their number 1 goalie but the Habs aren't...So Habs are pretty lucky. Don't think some of those goals go in on Bishop

Archived