The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Nikolaj Ehlers

S N Y P E R S 7

Tell me exactly what I've misinterpreted from your posts. It certainly isn't your borderline creepy infatuation with an 18 year old boy.

That's exactly what you've misinterpreted - the reason I'm gawking at the guy is because he'd be the perfect pick for the Vancouver Canucks where we're picking.

What you've misinterpreted is WHY I'm obsessed with him. It's not because I'm infatuated with the dude himself it's his skillset... geez what a weirdo.

talk about borderline. if you don't like Ehlers you really don't have to comment and call me names, because the only person you're embarassing is yourself. just jump in on the S N Y P E R S hate please, i've never even seen you or your little dancing cucumber before. be a bandwagoner and JOIN IN ON HATING ME PLEASE, BE A TRUE VANCOUVERITE.

everyone else, keep on hating me, idrc because you've hated on me for a longer time than this bandwagoner

That's exactly what you've misinterpreted - the reason I'm gawking at the guy is because he'd be the perfect pick for the Vancouver Canucks where we're picking.

What you've misinterpreted is WHY I'm obsessed with him. It's not because I'm infatuated with the dude himself it's his skillset... geez what a weirdo.

talk about borderline. if you don't like Ehlers you really don't have to comment and call me names, because the only person you're embarassing is yourself. just jump in on the S N Y P E R S hate please, i've never even seen you or your little dancing cucumber before. be a bandwagoner and JOIN IN ON HATING ME PLEASE, BE A TRUE VANCOUVERITE.

everyone else, keep on hating me, idrc because you've hated on me for a longer time than this bandwagoner

You're calling me a bandwagoner, but are you going to rip down all your posters of Ehlers if he doesn't get drafted by the Canucks?

And basically you don't want any actual discussion in this thread, you just want everyone to agree how great Ehlers will be.

You're calling me a bandwagoner, but are you going to rip down all your posters of Ehlers if he doesn't get drafted by the Canucks?

And basically you don't want any actual discussion in this thread, you just want everyone to agree how great Ehlers will be.

lol it is on topic seeing hat he will land in that range.

No.

Virtanen I have rated lower now. I was wrong about his hockey IQ, he's all instinct his IQ is pretty sh@t.

Craig Button had Virtanen 41st on his last Craig's List, for what it's worth. That's coming from a former scout/head scout/GM and the son of legendary hockey scout Jack Button, founder of Central Scouting. Scares me off Virtanen just a bit personally.

Craig Button had Virtanen 41st on his last Craig's List, for what it's worth. That's coming from a former scout/head scout/GM and the son of legendary hockey scout Jack Button, founder of Central Scouting. Scares me off Virtanen just a bit personally.

its worth nothing. button is a tool

Archived