The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

MAFIA: DEADWOOD

Kryten

If someone is investigated and confirmed TP, they are more likely to get mafia killed because the mafia would rather kill a confirmed TP than a TP who has suspicion on them. I know this from being mafia almost every time, lol.

So the sheriff investigation shouldn't be announced if it shows up TP.

Vote Peaches.

Vote Peaches

I can buy into this vote... also agree with 112's last words.

Who else is turning up on the suspicometer... I see Vic being voted as well, generally based on Aladeen's accusations I presume? Acting funny / gut feelings from what I've read.

and what has Beluga Whale done to garner suspicion? He's an unknown to me..

I'll toss some suspicion over at BDM myself - the playful ninja-ness, MVP banter and suspicion list that has half the names in the game is a nice smoke-screen to appear active without contributing too much. (I know - I'm one to talk. No coaching tomorrow or Thurs so I should be a touch more active!)

I'll toss some suspicion over at BDM myself - the playful ninja-ness, MVP banter and suspicion list that has half the names in the game is a nice smoke-screen to appear active without contributing too much. (I know - I'm one to talk. No coaching tomorrow or Thurs so I should be a touch more active!)

I was :ph34r: ing before the game! I always bug the "mvp" anddd my list had 7 on it... the amount i'd assume there'd be.

Now i'm wondering if you are suspicious or just mad you were on my list :P

New list:

Ilduce

VIC

NAF

GFY

Kesler

BW

Malkin cookies

agree with some of this; not sure how Malkin cookies plays so can't comment on him but NAF seems quite... last time he was like that (when I played) he was mafia. I always suspect VIC, Kes, Ilduce and GFY ( also peaches, OTIS, toews)

the few times I played with BW it was his first few games so not sure if the silence is normal or not.

Why are you so intent on lynching me? All I've really done is vote for Aladeen and at the time he was acting suspicious.

Not much going on this round, looks it like everyone's voting for peaches and I don't really see anyone else who's any more suspicious.

Vote Peaches

The way you hopped on the Aladeen bandwagon rubbed me the wrong way.

New list:

Ilduce

VIC

NAF

GFY

Kesler

BW

Malkin cookies

You took me off your list? I don't know how I feel about this.

agree with some of this; not sure how Malkin cookies plays so can't comment on him but NAF seems quite... last time he was like that (when I played) he was mafia. I always suspect VIC, Kes, Ilduce and GFY ( also peaches, OTIS, toews)

the few times I played with BW it was his first few games so not sure if the silence is normal or not.

I should clarify this; in the past these players have all managed to trick me into thinking they are TP when they are mafia and then go on to win the game. Because of that I always have suspicions about them.

So far in this game though, I would say that out of those players toews, GFY, VIC and Ilduce are the ones that stick out to me.

to me peaches just seems to be playing typical tp role but like I just posted I could be wrong.

Archived