The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

AT was found to be clean.

I've been contacted by a TB, but no vig yet. It'd be really nice to coordinate a kill and the med kit.

I'm pretty sure 'no' on the TB poll was winning by about ten votes. Although I guess it's possible Toews still threw the role into the game.

Claimed TB should use their power this round. We lynch King Heffy, Vig kills GFY, and the TB kills Beluga.

I can buy into the first two, but not sure about baby beluga.

112's motives are also a mystery to me.. though we killed her last game and it was a mistake.

One one two (3) - Alchemy Time, Aladeen, Kesler87
Alchemy Time (2) - OurTimeToShine, Peaches
GreenDemon (2) - BurrDaMan, mau5trap
Kesler87 (1) - Bo Hunter Booth
OurTimeToShine (1) - Caboose
King Heffy (1) - Kryten
Captain Aerosex (1) - ilduce39
No vote (10) - King Heffy, Captain Aerosex, One one two, Beluga Whale, CanucksLegacy, GreenDemon, VICanucksfan5551, Malkin Cookies, Luciferase, Go Faulk Yourself
@Malkin Cookies
tumblr_md1j292z8H1r4gei2o1_400.gif
(Thanks Aladeen <3)

I can buy into the first two, but not sure about baby beluga.

112's motives are also a mystery to me.. though we killed her last game and it was a mistake.

Ya I'm not sure about 112 either but I felt that Beluga had changed gears a little too drastically for my liking. Mau5trap would probably be a decent choice as well however.

I can't really remember how 112 played before, but almost all her posts have been suspicious to me.

Vote 112

Has GreenDemon posted anything else other than that strange random post? He would be a decent target for the vig or tb.

No but he never posts. Wouldn't read too much into it. I'd say there's a 98% chance kes forced him to join anyways.

Archived