The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Uomini di Onore

Intoewsables

SK kill CA please. End the Vigilantes tenure. That would be a wise move for you. I'm the Lackey and obviously after getting lynched tonight, the Vigilante will run free once more and get his kill through tonight. I don't know why I came up "Mafia", but I imagine someone bluffed or some special power came through and made it so I turn up Mafia on investigation. Either way, doesn't matter.

The point is, you wouldn't want to have both the Mafia and Vigilante possibly hit you no? CA likely doesn't have the medkit tonight, but we won't be targeting him. SK, you shouldn't be doing us any favours, but this will do yourself a tremendous one in assuring you have a better chance of winning and increase your survival rate.

By the way, my nap was great.

LOL

Was curious why CA's kill didn't go through?

So for my last words, I told you I was the Lackey.

if u were lackey and blocked the vig ur block shouldn't have gone thru since u were lynched is my guess if ur actually zee lackeh

So I was right about Kesler again...

If CA is the Vig, why would the Lackey (who should be GFY) block the SK's kill? Wouldn't they want the Vig dead?

I think the SK tried to kill CA as per GFY's suggestion and got medkit blocked... my guess anyways.

What are the odds he only throws one teammate under the bus when he's a likely lynch target.

Vote CL

That's a pretty sketchy reason, but ok. I don't really know how many lists he's done (on mobile makes it difficult to check as well) but I've both been on and off then, as have a few others.

There's always the chance he's including Mafia in his lists but it's also possible that's what he wants us to think. I do find it quite odd you picked that one specific list, when I'm almost certain he's made at least a couple more (perhaps you included in one of those lists too?).

Vote King Heffy

That's a pretty sketchy reason, but ok. I don't really know how many lists he's done (on mobile makes it difficult to check as well) but I've both been on and off then, as have a few others.

There's always the chance he's including Mafia in his lists but it's also possible that's what he wants us to think. I do find it quite odd you picked that one specific list, when I'm almost certain he's made at least a couple more (perhaps you included in one of those lists too?).

Vote King Heffy

Was just going through the first round, and found this right at the point where Kes had some pressure on him. Other lists would certainly help. My vote is by no means set in stone.

Was just going through the first round, and found this right at the point where Kes had some pressure on him. Other lists would certainly help. My vote is by no means set in stone.

I'd help, but I'm on mobile, and it's extremely difficult to sift through posts. I'm sure he's made more than 1.

Archived