The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ADF: (1) Boston Bruins vs (3) Montreal Canadiens

Who will win the series?  

131 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Yeah, cause that garbage Iginla, Chara, and Lucic were pulling was so classy...

last i saw they were chucking crap on the ice with both montreal players and boston players

i don't get all pissy about Boston like the rest of you do the way the fans chuck coke and towels on the ice during a game is pathetic and classless

last i saw they were chucking crap on the ice with both montreal players and boston players

i don't get all pissy about Boston like the rest of you do the way the fans chuck coke and towels on the ice during a game is pathetic and classless

Wanna talk classless? How about the fans who chanted "flopper" at Raymond, or the racist tweets from Bruins fans? That team and fanbase deserve each other.

But u gotta admit chara and lucic deserve garbage thrown on them

Kind of like a garbage bin deserves garbage thrown on it

Typical Bs, gooning it up when the games gone trying to cause injuries. I don't hate them because they beat us. I don't hate them because they win. I hate them because they're dirty, hypocritical assholes...though I'll admit the bad blood is entertaining.

Habs just gotta play their game, stick to their speed and tenacity on the forecheck. Keep blocking shots and supporting Jesus in their own zone.

I still remember Cherry's copout before Game 7 of Bruins vs Canucks. "My heart is with the Bruins but I believe Vancouver will win." Too afraid of Canucks fans to go for the Bruins all the way, too much a Bruins fan to cheer for the team that could have ended Canada's Cup drought.

Wish we could have won that one :(

If you are a Bruins fan, and you condone that cheap, childish psychotic behavior, then you are either a psychopath or a scumbag. Reveal yourselves now .. or hide as usual.

We know who they are here. Can't wait for the Conference Finals.

I have never considered Iginla to have class .. he picks his spots better than anyone I have ever seen .. he deserved a spearing and cross-checking to the head penalty at the end of that game .. he wanted no part of Prust, who he has inches and pounds on .. no, he had to go after Weaver when the Habs are down a man .. what bravery! ..

What a puke .. he looks at home at last .. enjoy it Jarome .. you canna escape what you are inside ..

Archived