The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

PDF: (1) Anaheim Ducks vs (3) Los Angeles Kings

Who will win the series?  

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So the Kings, once again go from being a so-so team all season to suddenly being able to play 60 minutes of high-octane, frantic hockey every game. Every team ramps up for the playoffs but man, the level of elevation in their game sure smells like PEDs are at play.

So the Kings, once again go from being a so-so team all season to suddenly being able to play 60 minutes of high-octane, frantic hockey every game. Every team ramps up for the playoffs but man, the level of elevation in their game sure smells like PEDs are at play.

Yea it's unbelievable. That's why I think it's best we rebuild now and wait for their core to decline. No matter what we do we ain't beating them in the playoffs. I mean 50 win anaheim is getting man handled.

Not cool, there's something going on with this LA team for sure. They were down 3-0 to the Sharks and come back? And now they're manhandling Anaheim? That's ridiculous.

I'm getting tired of the same teams going far. Chicago, LA, Boston, Pittsburgh. It's disappointing, there's no variety the last few years.

Yea it's unbelievable. That's why I think it's best we rebuild now and wait for their core to decline. No matter what we do we ain't beating them in the playoffs. I mean 50 win anaheim is getting man handled.

LA is making Anaheim look slow. LA is 2 steps ahead of them in every area of the ice. Something is not natural with how LA has "found" their game and can suddenly take their compete level beyond the abilities of the top teams in the league. Smells very fishy.

I know LA is up 2-0 now, but seriously anything can happen in a playoff series.

Since the Canucks aren't in it, it gives me a chance to enjoy the game without any real 'skin in the game' as it were.

8083264.jpg

Jonas Hiller looks sharp rockin' the Koho gear. If he does lose, at least he loses with style.

Honestly, I never believed ANA was that good. The LAK team is much better built.

LAK, CHI or BOS will win it.

MIN is like CBJ or DAL...in the playoffs because some team is the best of the worst

MTL might have a chance but BOS hockey is tougher and more resilient. They never quit

Honestly, I never believed ANA was that good. The LAK team is much better built.

LAK, CHI or BOS will win it.

MIN is like CBJ or DAL...in the playoffs because some team is the best of the worst

MTL might have a chance but BOS hockey is tougher and more resilient. They never quit

Agreed, no surprises here.

2nd line of Cogliano - Koivu - Silfverberg there's your problem, they essentially have a first line and 3 3rd lines.

Average defense and average goaltending.

They'll be lucky if they're not swept.

Not cool, there's something going on with this LA team for sure. They were down 3-0 to the Sharks and come back? And now they're manhandling Anaheim? That's ridiculous.

I'm getting tired of the same teams going far. Chicago, LA, Boston, Pittsburgh. It's disappointing, there's no variety the last few years.

Could be that right now LA has the better players, and are a mean team to boot.

Yep, put a fork in it, the ducks are as good as done. Kings and Blackhawks conference final. Would be nice to see different teams for once. This is getting too predictable

it's going to be the exact same final 4 teams as last year, Pens and Bruins in the east and Blackhawks and Kings in the west

with a cup final rematch

Huh? is anybody actually watching the games? The Ducks have dominated possesion, SOG and scoring chances in this series. If not for Quick and a come back with 7 seconds left, LA would be trailing 2-0 right now.

Huh? is anybody actually watching the games? The Ducks have dominated possesion, SOG and scoring chances in this series. If not for Quick and a come back with 7 seconds left, LA would be trailing 2-0 right now.

I was going to say something along those lines.

The Ducks are being out goaltended. Not much else.

yes but they're being out goaltended so badly that it cancels out the other things they're doing well

I said at the beginning of this round that I thought the Ducks had the weakest goaltending of the teams left. I thought I might have to change that opinion when the Wild lost Kuemper, but with the way Breezy played yesterday, I'd say Anaheim is still the bottom dog.

Combine that with Quick now looking like a Conn Smythe goalie again and the Ducks are in trouble.

Archived