The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ECF: (4) Montreal Canadiens vs (5) New York Rangers

Who will win the series?  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Nice to see AV right the ship. Hope Rangers take it in 5/6. I think Rangers have played some of the best hockey I've seen since the Canucks in 2011.

No coincidence then that AV coached both teams. MSL has been absolutely outstanding, and a model for every small player out there.

Not sure what's going on with PK but he doesn't look like the same PK from Boston series. Taking bad penalties and doing stupid things out there. He's trying to make the perfect play and shot. The guy is showboat and likes to be center of attention.

Habs are too small and Rags are pounding and destroying their D. None of their top players have shown up and overall the whole team has been awful with notable exception of Tokarski this series. Vanek has been complete floater and if Habs are smart don't re-sign him. He's not worth the big contract he's seeking.

Therrien imo should be fired. I don't like his style or how he comes off and he's very arrogant for someone who hasn't won a thing in this league. Why Bergevin hired this guy and brought him back for second time is mind boggling.

Therrien imo should be fired. I don't like his style or how he comes off and he's very arrogant for someone who hasn't won a thing in this league. Why Bergevin hired this guy and brought him back for second time is mind boggling.

I admit that I get a bit annoyed at Therrien's pressers, but I think firing him is a tad extreme.

He took over a team that finished 28th in the league two seasons ago and now he's in the Conference final, after knocking off the top team in the league.

The Habs haven't even lost yet. It's just a bit early for the "fire Therrien!" threads, IMHO.

I admit that I get a bit annoyed at Therrien's pressers, but I think firing him is a tad extreme.

He took over a team that finished 28th in the league two seasons ago and now he's in the Conference final, after knocking off the top team in the league.

The Habs haven't even lost yet. It's just a bit early for the "fire Therrien!" threads, IMHO.

The way Habs are playing it's over. They might win at home tomorrow but that's it for them.

I've never liked Therrien and didn't like him being hired back again. Pittsburgh didn't think much of Therrin after losing in Finals firing him.

The way Habs are playing it's over. They might win at home tomorrow but that's it for them.

I've never liked Therrien and didn't like him being hired back again. Pittsburgh didn't think much of Therrin after losing in Finals firing him.

I don't know. I think a lot can change in 5 years.

If coaches who've been fired never get a chance to work again, that would mean guys like Quennville, Hitchcock and Sutter would all be out of work.

firing therrien would be the worst thing the habs could do right now. there isn't much wrong with how the habs are playing-- they're just up against a better run rangers team, who's season completely turned around in the second half. it's no surprise to me that they're a win away to the finals. vigs was able to make his coaching style work out there, and lundqvist isn't some "hot goalie" the habs just ran in to. vigs and lundvist deserve a cup

Not sure what's going on with PK but he doesn't look like the same PK from Boston series. Taking bad penalties and doing stupid things out there. He's trying to make the perfect play and shot. The guy is showboat and likes to be center of attention.

Habs are too small and Rags are pounding and destroying their D. None of their top players have shown up and overall the whole team has been awful with notable exception of Tokarski this series. Vanek has been complete floater and if Habs are smart don't re-sign him. He's not worth the big contract he's seeking.

Love cdc's logic.

Fire a coach after finishing in the third round!

Great logic here

Archived