The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

WcF: Chicago Blackhawks vs Los Angeles Kings

Who will win?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

How is people sayings hawks are less evil???

Seabrook on backes

Keith on Daniel ending his career

Two cups for jerks

Keith cheap shots and gettin away with it against blues

Etc

Etc

All evil i see from kings is brown and the coach. Evil but not to same level as chicago

Seabrook on backes

Two cups for jerks

Etc

Etc

All evil i see from kings is brown and the coach. Evil but not to same level as chicago

You think Seabrook is evil? It was a bad hit but his intention was not to seriously injure Backes.

Can you elaborate on the cheap shots Keith got away with in the Blues series.

You think Seabrook is evil? It was a bad hit but his intention was not to seriously injure Backes.

Can you elaborate on the cheap shots Keith got away with in the Blues series.

He is referring to Keith's stick work in that series. Not really a big deal but its Keith...

In any case, ignore him none of his posts really make any sense anyway. It seems Daniel's career is over and yet the Canucks still signed him to 7m a year.

He is referring to Keith's stick work in that series. Not really a big deal but its Keith...

In any case, ignore him none of his posts really make any sense anyway. It seems Daniel's career is over and yet the Canucks still signed him to 7m a year.

I find the blind Chicago, Boston, or LA hate quite funny. No matter what these teams do they are evil and their stars should be banned for life (slight exaggeration on my part).

You don't have to like every player on these team, but it's hard to argue against the success they've had.

Seabrook on backes

Two cups for jerks

Etc

Etc

Last I checked Daniel was still on your team, played this season, and even inked a long term contract extension. Falsehoods and conspiracy theories as always here from some.

In a 30 team league, creating a dynasty is not easy. I'm not a fan of either team, but what Chicago has done is damn impressive. Such a well run franchise, maybe the best in all of current major league sports.

2 cups in the last 4 years, a knockout in a 7 game series to the Western Conference champs in 2011. That franchise is legit.

In a 30 team league, creating a dynasty is not easy. I'm not a fan of either team, but what Chicago has done is damn impressive. Such a well run franchise, maybe the best in all of current major league sports.

2 cups in the last 4 years, a knockout in a 7 game series to the Western Conference champs in 2011. That franchise is legit.

A little early to be calling the current Hawks team a dynasty. Definitely is looking like there could be potential for that but people often forget that the Kings are right there with the Hawks. This is their 3rd straight conference final, I don't think that's been done by anyone else in the salary cap era. This series is going to be a tough one. The Kings and Hawks are the best post season teams in the NHL.

A little early to be calling the current Hawks team a dynasty. Definitely is looking like there could be potential for that but people often forget that the Kings are right there with the Hawks. This is their 3rd straight conference final, I don't think that's been done by anyone else in the salary cap era. This series is going to be a tough one. The Kings and Hawks are the best post season teams in the NHL.

and yet if the Hawks or Kings lose, you'll get people trashing whomever loses style of play. Sort of like what happened with the Bruins losing to MTL.

Archived