The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Tradurre - Game Over

Master 112

and guys what is a doppelganger?? I mean other then the obvious meaning of the word- what is it in regards to the game. and i just finished saying i wouldn't ask dumb newb questions. feel stupid

-Doppelganger (receives one kill, investigation and save for the entire game; can only use one per round)

So um do we like have more girls playing this game than ever before? I think every girl on CDC is playing mafia, who knew it would attract them so much but I guess word has finally gotten out that Aladeen plays this game.

Ladies please try to remember that I am here to play this game not to just be eye candy for you all.

So um do we like have more girls playing this game than ever before? I think every girl on CDC is playing mafia, who knew it would attract them so much but I guess word has finally gotten out that Aladeen plays this game.

Ladies please try to remember that I am here to play this game not to just be eye candy for you all.

Even the men are having issues containing themselves. ;)

Great .gif choice by the way, Toes.

I'll try to restrain myself....

Surprised a game has gotten under way so quickly. You guys can't stay away, lol.

Just double checking, are you in?

I'd be willing to host a 112 played game. Or what you said. Either sounds fine.

I took that as you signing up but it's kind of cryptic.

Archived