The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] The Magnificent Seven- Game over! SK wins!

otherwise

Im feeling like I have ether the worst or best luck ever.

I actually feel very good now a bit of pain but I've had alot worse.

I missed this sort of stuff

I'd definitely call it good luck. With a wreck that serious, it's a wonder that you managed to make it out without any major brain or spinal injuries. Welcome back!

So nice to hear you're doing better! Oh man, I have shame in admitting how watery my eyes when I read the first BM update.

Congrats on the silver star too.

It's nice to be getting better.

As for the SSM I'm honored to get a second but it really wasn't a well deserved award really should have been a Bronze star with valor device.

I'd definitely call it good luck. With a wreck that serious, it's a wonder that you managed to make it out without any major brain or spinal injuries. Welcome back!

Not a huge mystery the impact caused the internal injuries barely due to my chest hitting the front dash. I got lucky that the car hit on the other side and so my neck and head didn't sustain serious trauma at all .

All in all this is the 4th time I've nearly ended up out of circulation permanently.

2001 , 2004 , 2009 and now 2014

You could wait a week or so, couldn't you?

I don't understand your strange words. I recognize each individual word but the way you have assembled them makes it so I am unable to register any sort of meaning behind them.

But it's alright I'm sure I can wait a week np

tumblr_mx0no2m1nm1sx4jfio1_500.gif

Archived