The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

SCF: (5) New York Rangers vs (6) Los Angeles Kings

Who will win the series?  

142 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Ironically, the first game that LA deserved to win imo but at last Rangers got some puck luck. Give LA their due, when they sniff blood they are relentless but all through these finals I have been impressed by how the Rangers have stood up, to a man, in terms of physicality.

I hope AV and the team have enough in the tank to take it back to NY and then who knows.

One thing strikes me about all the LA games is their fantastic fitness. The longer their games go on the more dominant they become and they never seem to pick up injuries. Maybe we should take Stevens, just to find out the secrets of the training and fitness programs. Just joking, I want Desjardins.

Really wish CBC wouldn't insist on playing Tegan and Sarah every time that a team staves of elimination.

Yet another example of how lame they are as a whole. Don't forget the Fefe Dobson songs. We get it, you're a Canadian network. However, nobody wants to hear that SHHHHITE music.

Archived