The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[RUMOURS] Daily TSN Trade Rumours, Off Season Edition

Kadri > Yakupov.

3rd > Gardiner

Not that bad of a trade

Do you really think Kadri and Gardiner would help fix the problems with the Oilers currently? If they're moving Yak or the 3rd they'd better be finding something that will fix it, not another young center with an attitude and an ok offensive style defenceman.

Dont deal with Toronto, it seems like all their 'star' players go on to play like crap after leaving.

Actually, I'd say it's the other way around for a number of players. How many guys did Toronto get rid of in the past two years only to have them play well elsewhere while the Leafs brought in worse replacements?

Wow 1.8 mil for Iggy!?! That's not a deal that's a steal!!

Don't forget about the 35+ performance bonuses that bring it up to $6M in total cap hit if he attains them. It's rumoured he attained $3.7M of his $4.2M in bonuses this season.

Do you really think Kadri and Gardiner would help fix the problems with the Oilers currently? If they're moving Yak or the 3rd they'd better be finding something that will fix it, not another young center with an attitude and an ok offensive style defenceman.

Actually, I'd say it's the other way around for a number of players. How many guys did Toronto get rid of in the past two years only to have them play well elsewhere while the Leafs brought in worse replacements?

Don't forget about the 35+ performance bonuses that bring it up to $6M in total cap hit if he attains them. It's rumoured he attained $3.7M of his $4.2M in bonuses this season.

I think Kadri may help then they could trade Gagner. However jg doesn't help them.

Edmonton should package yak, Gagner plus for Weber if the preds want to move him.

Nyi are not trading the 5th overall as they don't have a pick in 2015.

And if u mean our pick, tanev plus, I'm sorry you're on glue

Tell that to Snow, who has offered up the 5th as a potential trade target.

Isles ‘absolutely’ willing to deal No. 5 pick, says Snow

When asked if he is willing to deal the pick, Snow hardly let his questioner finish before saying, “Absolutely. We’re open to any deal that might make the team better.

“If that’s trading the pick for a player, standing pat and picking a quality player at No. 5, or trading it to move up or down, we’re open.”

That was right after he announced he was keeping the 2014 pick.

Would cdc fans even be interested in Yak?

I don't think I would be. If he was cheap enough but Edmonton will want a lot.

I see bust or bolt with him.

I've always been interested in an Edler/Tanev+6th for Yak+1st type trade.

Tell that to Snow, who has offered up the 5th as a potential trade target.

People never take in to account the common sense things.

Like Snow basically stating he is desperate to compete this year with a new building an angry owner and staring down the barrel of giving divisional rival a lottery pick in a scary good draft.

You know, we only have a lot of what the Isles need...but ya we could never make a deal it would never happen. Snow doesn't have a history of questionable management decisions.

People never take in to account the common sense things.

Like Snow basically stating he is desperate to compete this year with a new building an angry owner and staring down the barrel of giving divisional rival a lottery pick in a scary good draft.

You know, we only have a lot of what the Isles need...but ya we could never make a deal it would never happen. Snow doesn't have a history of questionable management decisions.

Clearly you didn't read my post correctly. I said tanev plus our pick for one spot is crazy. As for your sideways attempt of stating I lack common sense view the post above.

I've always been interested in an Edler/Tanev+6th for Yak+1st type trade.

Well something along those lines would interest me as we are getting a top 3 pick.

To bad Edler has ntc. I'm really hesitant to want to trade tanev, I'm pretty high on him. I know cdc will knock me but I think he still has a lot more potential.

Every year gm's say these things to try and receive ridiculous offers. More times than not , nothing comes to fruition.

Maybe nothing does, but that he's outwardly said it's an option is a far, far way from never trading the pick.

Clearly you didn't read my post correctly. I said tanev plus our pick for one spot is crazy. As for your sideways attempt of stating I lack common sense view the post above.

Actually, you said they'd never trade the 5th. I showed you they were already looking at doing just that and he agreed - we weren't talking about the second line of your post at all.

Maybe nothing does, but that he's outwardly said it's an option is a far, far way from never trading the pick.

Actually, you said they'd never trade the 5th. I showed you they were already looking at doing just that and he agreed - we weren't talking about the second line of your post at all.

Jb has made numerous comments the last few days that make him sound like a politician. At the end of the day I chalk it up to posturing. Sure you brought up an article, fine. What did Edmonton say repeatedly?

Did they trade the pick?

Gm's posture for ridiculous returns. You know this Elvis, I shouldn't have to explain this.

With all due respect.

Aren't you both touchy and a little high on yourself.

My post was in NO way meant for or towards you. But the mindless and endless comments about how everything we have to offer is worthless pouring in from the entire CDC

Well something along those lines would interest me as we are getting a top 3 pick.

To bad Edler has ntc. I'm really hesitant to want to trade tanev, I'm pretty high on him. I know cdc will knock me but I think he still has a lot more potential.

Oh I do too. I really think Tanev can be one of the best top four defencemen in the game, I just don't like the thought of trading him, especially to Edmonton.

Guest Dasein

Oh I do too. I really think Tanev can be one of the best top four defencemen in the game, I just don't like the thought of trading him, especially to Edmonton.

For the #3 pick?

I do.

Whoever at #3 is going to be better than Tanev.

I have the feeling that Dan Boyle will go to Tampa Bay.

They are in need of veteran leadership especially now that St Louis is gone and who knows if Callahan will stay or not. They also need a puck moving defensemen so Boyle fits the bill. He is also familiar with Florida having played there at the start of his career. Moves his family to a nice and warm place to live where he has lived previously as well.

Perfect fit really.

And it might also free Salo to come back home? If we're re-tooling, a year deal with him tides us over till help arrives.

Would probably also help our power play!

Jb has made numerous comments the last few days that make him sound like a politician. At the end of the day I chalk it up to posturing. Sure you brought up an article, fine. What did Edmonton say repeatedly?

Did they trade the pick?

Gm's posture for ridiculous returns. You know this Elvis, I shouldn't have to explain this.

So there's one example - with Snow directly quoting he'd be willing to trade it - but can you say that in the history of looking to trade a top pick it's never been done? Just because it may not happen, doesn't mean it's impossible.

If it's your opinion that he won't get a good enough offer, or he doesn't want to trade it really, go ahead, I and others believe differently that there's a possibility.

Archived