The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Let's have some fun with our players !

HunterHorvatBure

Guessing Griffindor = bravery, Ravenclaw = intelligence, Huffelpuff = hard work, Slytherin = ambition? So......

Griffindor - Bieksa, Miller, Lack, Sbisa, Shinkaruk, Virtanen, Corrado

Ravenclaw - Sedins, Vrbata, Tanev, Hamhuis, Bonino, Vey, Gaunce,

Huffelpuff - Burrows, Hansen, Richardson, Higgins, Matthias, Horvat, McCan

Slytherin - Sestito, Kassian, Dorsett, Cassels

I seriously have no idea WTF you guys are talking about. I seriously hope I'm not missing something...does it have to do with summer training camp? I'm lost...please enlighten me...

Its based on the Harry Potter books. The names Griffindor, Ravenclaw, Huffelpuff, Slytherin are the names of the houses in the school Hogwarts were students are sorted into which house that best fit their personal characteristics.

Oh OK thanks. I've never seen anything Harry Potter related...so what do the names mean (personality-wise)? Just curious to see how each of you views each of the players as listed above? Again, please enlighten me...

Oh OK thanks. I've never seen anything Harry Potter related...so what do the names mean (personality-wise)? Just curious to see how each of you views each of the players as listed above? Again, please enlighten me...

Griffindor = courage, Ravenclaw = intelligence, Hufflepuff = No real quantitative skills, but works hard and means well, Slytherin = Ambitious and sly (think Macbeth ambitious)

Archived