The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Heroes of (C)DC] GAME OVER - TP Win

Dral

RIP in peace GFY

I shall try my best to take his place in the TP cause as spokesperson. I have been investigated, GFY has left the option open for doubters to be invited into PM for confirmation.

Re: Jailers

taking away votes and ability to use special roles helps more than hurts TP overall. I believe these players are one each in their respective mafia teams. Nonetheless, I ask you all for potential investigations and will keep you updated with results as they come

RIP GFY. You did us well my friend.

Mind if I take a peak?

I probably missed it somewhere along the way, but did the TP alliance release the names of those who have been investigated clean? Is this information that could be made to the public? (if it hasn't already).

Just wondering as I'm trying to narrow down a few names. I totally failed with gbassi and 112 though.

I probably missed it somewhere along the way, but did the TP alliance release the names of those who have been investigated clean? Is this information that could be made to the public? (if it hasn't already).

Just wondering as I'm trying to narrow down a few names. I totally failed with gbassi and 112 though.

Trying to narrow down who the specials are?

Can I be added to the pm since I am confirmed tp and I tend to be 'tricked' by mafia like every single game! It would be easier once I am out of jail to see/know who to trust!

I mean last round I doubted both 112 and GFY sheriff because ppl who are now confirmed mafia persuaded me.

Archived